Check out these related products
- $10.20 Was $14.95Save $4.75
- $27.26 Was $32.65Save $5.39
- $8.58 Was $10.20Save $1.62
- $61.67 List price $70.00Save $8.33
- $22.31 List price $29.95Save $7.64
- $42.67 List price $44.95Save $2.28
About this item
About this item
Paperback, Kogan Page Ltd, 2013, ISBN13 9780749468484, ISBN10 0749468483
The employee is evolving, and the very concept of employment must evolve to keep pace. Most businesses are still trying to manage a 21st century workforce with 20th century management.
"Talent Economics," as a discipline, sits at the fulcrum of Economics, the behavioral science dealing with how the forces to supply and demand allocate scarce resources, and Organization Development (OD), the HR practice area aimed at facilitating systemic change within organizations.
In his book, OD professional Gyan Nagpal seeks to bring workforce analysis, management practice and strategy together. He argues that the global marketplace needs to stop viewing the competition for talent as a problem that needs a solution.
Using an interdisciplinary approach to analyze talent needs, Nagpal decodes what it takes to attract, retain and develop today's employee, highlighting new approaches to manage a more aware, assertive and mobile workforce. By focusing equally on Macro Trends (which track the ebb and flow of talent within a market or industry system) and Micro Trends (which track how the economic contract between employee and employer is changing), he helps Talent Managers transform into forward-looking Talent Economists.
|Number of Pages:||207|
|Publisher:||Kogan Page Ltd|
|Publication Date:||January, 2013|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 9.50 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- $13.96 Was $14.85Save $0.89
- $10.05 List price $12.88Save $2.83
- $13.96 List price $24.95Save $10.99
- $9.52 List price $16.00Save $6.48
- $13.15 List price $19.95Save $6.80
- $16.92 List price $29.99Save $13.07
- $11.51 List price $18.99Save $7.48
- $15.09 Was $16.73Save $1.64
- $13.34 List price $19.95Save $6.61
- $7.07 List price $9.95Save $2.88
- $13.30 List price $14.99Save $1.69