Grand Theft Auto IV (PC) (Digital Code)
About this item
About this item
- New high resolution technology brings Liberty City to life with even more stunning graphical detail
- Expanded multiplayer will require even more strategy and skill to come out on top
- Custom Match allows you to pick your favorite multiplayer options and then instantly find online matches that fit
- Optimized for PC controls and Xbox 360 controller
- ESRB Rating: Mature with Blood, Intense Violence, Partial Nudity, Strong Language, Strong Sexual Content, Use of Drugs and Alcohol
- System requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 / Windows XP - Service Pack 3
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz
- Memory: 1.5GB XP / 1.5GB Vista
- Graphics: 256MB Nvidia 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c Compliant Card
- Hard Drive: 16GB of Hard Disc Space
- Sound Card: 5.1 Channel Audio Card
- Other Requirements: Initial activation requires internet connection; Online play requires log-in to Games For Windows - Live and Rockstar Games Social Club (13+ to register); software installations required including Adobe Flash, DirectX, Microsofts .NET Framework 3.0, Games For Windows - LIVE, and Internet Explorer.
Rockstar Games 622 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 (c) 2006-2013 Rockstar Games, Inc. Rockstar Games, the Rockstar Games , Grand Theft Auto, Grand Theft Auto IV, Take-Two Interactive and their respective logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in the U.S.A. and/or other foreign countries. Dolby, Pro Logic, and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. Uses Bink Video Technology. Copyright (c) 1997-2013 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. Euphoria is a registered trademark of NaturalMotion Ltd. The ratings icon(s) and all other marks and trademarks are properties of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved. An internet connection, assorted software installations, and certain service registrations are required for activation and use of this software.
What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product?
Electronic Software Download or Delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and product can be re-installed if needed. For Services, the key that is sent is all that is needed to activate the service from the manufacturers site. Email communication will come from our service provider at (email@example.com).