My youngest is pretty much out of the sippy cup phase, but in the car - I still need him to have a sippy. So we have been going to these rather than the Munchkin or Nuby cups which have rounder large bottoms that don't fit into my SUV's cup holders. They last awhile (unless your kid chews on the spigot, which mine does - but I digress). They can be washed in the dishwasher and are pretty easy to just toss in the car. I keep an empty on in there at all times in case he wants some water, and I can just pour some for him any time. Sometimes we are at a restaurant that does not have child proof cups, and if I am nervous about him spilling I just bring one of these and pour the drink in... problem solved.
The First Years Take & Toss Spill-Proof Sippy Cups With Snap On Lids and Travel Cap, 4 Pk
Arrives by Wed, Feb 19
In stock at San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
- WINNER in the 2019 National Parenting Product Awards
- PERFECT FOR FAMILIES: Kids love the fun colors and parents love that these spill proof sippy cups help to keep drinks inside with snap-on lids.
- PERFECT FOR TRAVEL: Take & Toss sippy cups are dishwasher safe and durable enough to use again and again, but at a price that won?t have you worrying if one gets lost while you?re on the go.
- PERFECT FOR PARTIES: Skip the line for party supplies and grab some colorful Take & Toss cups to brighten up your party. You can even send your guests home with a cup!
- PERFECT FOR DAY CARE: Use a food safe marker to write your little one?s name on their Take & Toss, and you can be sure it?ll always end up in the right cubby.
- PERFECT FOR 9 MONTHS AND UP!
- MADE WITHOUT BPA
Instructions: Please retain the packaging for future reference.
Lids are interchangeable with most other Take & Toss products, Durable enough to use over and over, yet affordable enough to treat as disposables, Comes with a bonus travel cap, Fun colors that you can see through so you know how much drink is left, Snap-on, valve-free, spill proof lids are easy to clean
The First Years
6 - 12 Months
Dishes & Utensils
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
3.37 x 3.37 x 5.25 Inches
Bought these for my son after trying many expensive sippy cups, they are great! Lids are interchangeable, parts are top rack dishwasher safe (however mine did warp a little after a lot of washes and lids would not stay tight). My husband always leaves sippy cups in his car and they get gross, these are so cheap it's not a bid deal to toss them! Lids stay on pretty well, however will pop off on occasion from a good hard throw from a two year old! I would recommend these to anyone!
Not such Good Cups, But then again Great.
I purchased the cups for my niece. I thought that they was spill proof but they wasn't. The tops pooped off easy, The only purpose for the cups is to have then as drinking cups for a three year old. I would recommend those cups to friends and families that have three years olds that can drink from them without the top. I gave them four stars. Because the cups have other uses.
Great but Be Careful
Ok so I bought these for my daughter to use at home and on the go as she's getting used to holding her own cup (without the handlesand they work great. But please know they DO leak and your baby can probably get the lid off, my daughter did and she's only a year old. Overall this product is worth buying and good to have.