We had this on vacation in Cabo. The Mexican people on vacation there were putting it on mangos and let us try it, but I put it on cucumber, celery, carrots, etc as a low calorie, fat free snack! Love the sweet and spice at the same time. YUM!!!
About This Item
Tajin Clasico Seasoning with Lime, 5 oz:
- Mexican seasoning with chilies, lime and salt
- Brings out the flavor of your favorite food
- Ideal for fruit and veggies, meat, poultry, salads, popcorn and drinks
- Tajin seasoning is suitable for a kosher diet
- Bottle contains 5 oz of seasoning with lime
- Ideal for creating authentic Mexican dishes
- Tangy and spicy and is used to enhance the flavor of fruits and vegetables
- Made with 100% high-quality Mexican chilies
- Bottle has a flip-top lid for easy dispensing
Ingredients: CHILI PEPPERS, SEA SALT, DEHYDRATED LIME JUICE, SILICON DIOXIDE (TO PREVENT CAKING).
Instructions: Organic, GMO free
Explore this item
The ultimate fruit booster, No artificial colors or flavors added
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.20 x 2.20 x 6.00 Inches
Love this stuff
I have always used lime juice as a salt substitute on steaks and things and when I was introduced to this product I found it to be a great universal product. I use it with lime juice on cucumbers in my recipe for shrimp ceviche on steaks pork and southwest chicken. Great product to season the Johnsonville Chorizo brats the wal-mart also sells
Best Versitile Seasoning!
I LOVE this seasoning! It is spicy, yet tangy. I like adding it to my Chili Lime Shrimp Ramen because it balances the heat and adds a bit more of a sour lime bite. I have also put it on my turkey bagle sandwiches in place of a pickle for the tang and a little extra flavor. I've heard of many people sprinkling this on slices of mango. I haven't gotten to try that yet, but I might have to soon.
I love this!! I just wish I could buy one from walmart.com (they only sell it in stores or you have to buy 24 bottles!)
It is a good tasty product. It can go with fruits and vegetables enhancing their flavors
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question