Check out these related products
- $31.08 List price $35.00Save $3.92
- $28.88 List price $34.95Save $6.07
- $22.98 Was $24.46Save $1.48
- $33.22 Was $35.55Save $2.33
- $23.39 Was $25.42Save $2.03
- $12.29 Was $14.23Save $1.94
- $9.05 Was $9.62Save $0.57
Consider these popular products
- $14.42 List price $19.99Save $5.57
- $12.42 Was $15.65Save $3.23
- $9.85 Was $12.16Save $2.31
- $13.33 Was $14.23Save $0.90
- $5.19 Was $8.57Save $3.38
- $7.77 Was $8.36Save $0.59
- $12.85 Was $16.98Save $4.13
- $4.80 Was $5.76Save $0.96
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
In this second book in his School of Chess Excellence series, Mark Dvoretsky looks at combinations and tactical techniques and suggests methods for developing a player's ability to calculate. Using a number of fascinating examples, he also analyzes methods of attack and defense. The book also includes special test positions and questions to engage and instruct the reader.
|Number of Pages:||264|
|Author:||Dvoretsky, Mark , Neat, Ken|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.25 x 9.50 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.