I used this shampoo and conditioner off and on for many, many years. My hair is medium length, highlighted, curly, reacts to any moisture in the air. I keep trying newer types, brands just to see if there is something better, however I always come back to the Tresemme. It has just done a great job on my curly, highlighted hair helping with softness, conditioning, frizz control and detangling without weighing it down or feeling greasy. My hair feels great and I use these products daily. I do throw in some 'redken all soft' sometimes after the salon highlight visit to add extra softness because coloring can strip or be harsh to hair. This is a great value, reliable salon quality without salon pricing. It's beat a lot of different brands I've tried over the years for curly hair.
About This Item
TRESemmé Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner Professional Quality Salon-Healthy Look And Shine Moisture Rich Formulated With Vitamin E And Biotin, 28 oz (Pack of 2)
- REVIVE DRY, DAMAGED HAIR: TRESemmé Moisture Rich Shampoo and Conditioner hair care for Dry Hair delivers optimized hydration that targets dryness and locks in moisture where your hair needs it most
- RESTORE VIBRANCY: This moisturizing shampoo and conditioner is formulated with vitamin E and biotin to help soften hair without weighing it down
- ADVANCED MOISTURIZING SYSTEM: Our moisturizing shampoo and conditioner delivers hydration where your hair needs it most with 7x more luxurious moisture for dry hair, versus non-conditioning shampoo
- SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER THAT DELIVERS: TRESemmé helps revive dry hair with gentle moisturizers for noticeably soft hair with professional-looking shine that lasts for days
- MORE THAN HAIR PRODUCTS: TRESemmé is committed to advancing the next generation of female leaders by creating an intentional momentum forward. Find out more about how WomenLeadTheWay
- PAMPER YOUR HAIR: Treat yourself to TRESemmé Moisture Rich hair products—from a conditioning mask to a detangling spray—to create beautiful styles on the go without the hefty price tag
Ingredients: Shampoo: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Carbomer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, Glycol Distearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Biotin, Cocamide MEA, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-45M, PPG-9, Polysorbate 20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Conditioner: Water (Aqua), Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aspartic Acid, Quatermium-18, Fragrance (Parfum), Dmdm Hydantoin, Isostearamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Citric Acid, Peg-9, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Disodium Edta, Amyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Polysorbate 20, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Leaf Extract, Niacinamide, Biotin
Instructions: Our Lead Stylist Suggests: Step 1: Coat hair with a liberal amount of shampoo. Step 2: Gently massage the scalp and roots with fingertips to work into a lather. Step 3: Lightly squeeze the shampoo from roots to ends and rinse thoroughly. Step 4: Apply an
Explore this item
Take an interactive tour
Best shampoo and conditioner for frequent use
If you are a guy women will like it.
I'm a guy and only helps me with the ladies, they know somehow probably cuz they use same shampoo. Don't ask how they know many shampoo gets you clean but they know somehow that you used good quality.
Love this shampoo/conditioner
This shampoo and conditioner works great! The picture is a little misleading. It does not come with pumps. The pic is for a 40oz. product. They need to fix this. Other than that no problems with this order.
Will turn dry hair to moist hair.
Very mositurizing! Loved that the shampoo was creamy and not harsh. The conditioner was very creamy and very moisturizing. Great price point for the set.
Keeps hair healthy, shiny, and nourished. I have long hair that is below my mid back and this keeps it nourished and easy to maintain, naturally curly hair.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question