About this Item
- Gypsy Cold Care
- Reason to Love: Elder, yarrow and peppermint—the foundation of this tea—are a classic European blend of herbs used for centuries. We love the aroma of the pungent, minty steam that rises off this tea. Sip slowly and let your weary body be comforted by its warming properties. Fragrant and soothing, it’s one of those teas that just seems to say, “don’t worry, everything’s going to be all right.”
- Taste: Fragrant, minty, slightly sweet and spicy.
- Echinacea Plus
- Reason to Love: Echinacea—or purple coneflower—was used by a number of Native American tribes for hundreds of years before it was introduced into Western herbal traditions in the late 1800s. Today, it is one of the most studied herbs. We love how this pleasant-tasting herbal blend supports a healthy immune system response.
- Taste: Mildly minty, with a twist of citrus. You may notice echinacea’s characteristic tongue-tingling effect, a sign of very high quality.
- Throat Coat
- Reason to Love: Slippery elm or Ulmus rubra (Latin for “red elm,” so called for its lovely reddish bark) is a beautiful, native North American elm tree. It’s the inner bark of this tree that is actually called “slippery elm” due to its, yes, slippery, smooth, and slimy-in-a-good-way properties. Combined with licorice and marshmallow root, we think this tea blend is like taking your voice to the spa—because we all need a little comfort sometimes so we can get back to being our best.
- Taste: Sweet and earthy, silky, with a distinct licorice taste.
- Breathe Easy
- Reason to Love: One of our original teas, Breathe Easy tea has been supporting people for over four decades. This enduring classic combines the best of Western herbalism with ancient Traditional Chinese wisdom resulting in a unique blend that warms and engages the senses. Eucalyptus, fennel and licorice are combined with Bi Yan Pian extract, a traditional Chinese formula of 11 different herbs. We love this aromatic and fragrant blend that soothes with its warm and spicy taste.
- Taste: Balanced, bittersweet, with hints of aromatic citrus.
Questions & Answers0 question
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Policies & Plans
See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product.
Electrode, Comp-344962902, DC-prod-dfw6, ENV-prod-p, PROF-PROD, VER-21.28.3-rc-2, SHA-063021fd349d53a0f207f7793d615dfba39e2300, CID-