Customers also viewed these products
TP-LINK TD-W8951ND N150 Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The TP-Link TD-W8951ND 150Mbps Wireless-N ADSL2+ Modem Router is an all-in-one device that combines the functions of a high-speed DSL modem, a 4-Port NAT router and a wireless access point. It is designed to give you a one-stop solution to acquiring and sharing high speed Internet access over a wired/wireless network. Supporting the latest ADSL standards, the TD-W8951ND provides higher performance and longer reach from the central office of your ISP. Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, TD-W8951ND can establish a wireless network and get up to nine times the speed and four times the range of legacy 11g products. With transmission rates up to 150Mbps, it delivers performance enhancements, allowing you to have a more joyful surfing experience, including sharing files, making Internet call and even watching HD video. You can easily install a high-efficiency and secure wireless network with TD-W8951ND.
TP-Link TD-W8951ND 150Mbps Wireless-N ADSL2+ Modem Router:
- ADSL2+ modem, NAT router, 4-port switch and Wireless-N access point in 1 device
- 150Mbps wireless speed
- Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support
- Wi-Fi On/Off button
- WPS button allows users to easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection
- SPI and NAT firewall protects end-user devices from potential attacks across the Internet
- 4000V Lightning Protection
- Port VLAN binds specific LAN ports to PVCs for an enjoyable IPTV experience
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TD-W8951ND|
|System Requirements:||Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7|
|Cellular Network Technology:||10/100Base-TX|
|Connector Type:||4 x 10/100 Ethernet, 1 x Phone Modem|
|Operating System:||Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7|
|Product Accessories Included:||1 x network cable 2 x modem cable , ADSL splitter|
|Interface Type:||WAN : 1 x ADSL2+ - RJ-11 LAN : 4 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Features:||Quality of Service (QoS) , Wi-Fi Protected Setup , Inbuilt Firewall|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, we have at&t dsl high speed internet and its been working great. when you wants to setup your internet with this router for first time, call at&t and they will go through with you.by Sukhiincali5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Time Warner is generally a Cable service provider and our ADSL modems will not support this. We will be coming out with some Cable modems in the future that will support Time Warner. Here is a list on the Time Warner website that shows all of the compatible devices: http://www.timewarnercable.com/en/residential-home/support/topics/internet/buy-your-modem.htmlby TPLINKCUSTOMERSERVICE4/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it just has a phone line jack for a DSL line. There is no coax connection on the back.by cabinheat3/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $26.97 List price $49.99Save $23.02
- $57.97 List price $89.99Save $32.02
- Rollback$89.99 Was $99.99Save $10.00
- $184.97 List price $219.99Save $35.02
- $49.99 List price $69.99Save $20.00
- $134.97 List price $179.99Save $45.02
- $129.99 List price $149.99Save $20.00