Sizing is hard. What i thiught would fit did not. Much to large.
TOPTIE Men's Short-Sleeve Work Coverall Light Weight with Elastic Waist-Black-S
About This Item
Our TOPTIE short-sleeve coveralls are made of high quality fabric, 65% polyester and 35% cotton. They feature a comfort-fit back and an elastic band at waist to help provide freedom of movement.
For a perfect look, snaps are designed at the neck and waist, helping conceal the front-zipper closure.
As an excellent workwear uniform, the coveralls have plenty of spacious pockets - 1 ruler pocket, 2 chest pockets, 2 hand pockets in front and 2 large back pockets. They have great functionality on any project you are working on.
The products should be ordered according to chest, waist measurements of your body and inseam, hip measurements of the clothes. Please see the sizechart before you order it.
If one of your measurements is between two sizes, please order the larger size for a comfortable fit.
TOPTIE Coverall Size:
S: Suggested Chest 34" - 36", Waist 28" - 30"
M: Suggested Chest 38" - 40", Waist 30" - 32"
L: Suggested Chest 42" - 44", Waist 34" - 36"
XL: Suggested Chest 46" - 48", Waist 36" - 38"
2XL: Suggested Chest 50" - 52", Waist 40" - 43"
3XL: Suggested Chest 52" - 54", Waist 43" - 46"
- Size suggested Chest 34" - 36", Waist 28" - 30". Durable and Breathable. Lightweight fabric is comfortable to wear all day, no matter how greasy or grimy the job, durable poly-cotton resists stains and protect your inside clothes
- Theme of simplicity. This short sleeve coverall features two-way-zipper closure and concealed snaps. The double-ended zipper of front can rapidly discharge unnecessary heat from body. Neck snaps conceal the front zipper, giving a perfect look
- Our work coveralls feature a generous-fit back and an elastic band at waist, permitting freedom of movement
- Plenty of spacious pockets for tools or belongings, 2 front chest pockets, 2 front swing pockets side opening to trousers, 1 ruler pocket and 2 rear hip pockets with buttons
- Wearing the coveralls for painting, gardening, car repair and mechanical work, leave the dust and dirt outside, it may make you feel more confident and comfortable when finish the work
Customer reviews & ratings
Comfortable and Light
Light weight and comfortable. Dad had shingles, needed something loose to wear.
i learned my lesson
this is extreamely poor quality merchandise. all seams are irregulary sewn and pockets out of line. i ordered 2 pair the elastic in one pair was simply bunched up and sewn and would not even come together to zip up. material is extreamely thin compaired to the brand i usually buy. just dont even think about purchasing this product. walmart should not even allow this product on their sight
Not happy with item
Snaps came off after washing , ran smaller then said, very disappointed
Very light material. Quality could be better
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question