Consider these popular products
- Rollback$37.49 Was $56.95Save $19.46
- Rollback$49.88 Was $89.88Save $40.00
- $93.60 Was $129.99Save $36.39
- $64.80 Was $89.99Save $25.19
- Rollback$99.00 Was $119.00Save $20.00
- $99.00 Was $129.99Save $30.99
T-Mobile Pre-Paid LG Optimus L9 4G Smartphone
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
T-Mobile Pre-Paid LG Optimus L9 4G Smartphone:
- Large 4.5" touchscreen display
- Voice actions from Google
- Keep in touch on-the-go with instant messenger
- Access to Microsoft exchange email
- Fully customizable experience thanks to Google's Android OS 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Text with Swype
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||T-Mobile|
|Size:||9.25"L x 6.75"W x 2.25"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||610214631787|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x MicroUSB 2.0|
|Number of Megapixels:||5 Megapixel|
|Mobile Operating System:||Android|
|Features:||Bluetooth , Music Player , GPS , Camera , Full Web Browsers|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can I use my current active T-mobile sim card with this phone, or do I have to activate the sim card that comes with it?
- I just bought this phone. Like iphones, this phone has a "micro" sim card. It's micro #or smaller# in size versus the normal sim card. So the answer is YES, if you have a previous MICRO SIM CARD. The answer is NO, if you did not.by mello097/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use your own active T-Mobile sim card.by cyprus2/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can often keep your existing sim card, however you will still need to get T-mobile customer care involved to ensure that your pre-paid account gets setup properly for you and that you keep your existing phone # (if that's what you're trying to accomplish).by TheBear19713/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use your current T-mobile sim card with this phone.by cyprus3/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The T-Mobile $30 plan , 100 mins and 5 GB of data is still available but well hidden. You'll have to do the research to find it. You can not get it at a T-Mobile service center , only on-line in the prepaid section. There is also an app available which will route all your calls over data using Google Voice. GV alone still uses mobile minutes - the app doesn't.by Edwin5910/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. But I wouldn't recommend it because you need 4G data for the apps to run right. unless you only plan to run apps when on wi-fi. this phone has a built-in portable hotspot which will not work with out a data plan...that allows tethering. Bestphoneservice.biz is $49mo. plus taxes or you can check walmart family mobile price vs T-mobile prepaid or family plan.by SolaveiGuy10/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can i am nowby cameron58110/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. If I buy this Phone at walmart or bestbuy, how long should I wait unitil this phone can be unlock?
- BE AWARE this phone is LOCKED TO TMOBILE. However, you can request UNLOCKING the phone from TMOBILE after only one or two months of prepaid usage.by davdav10/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THIS PHONE COMES UNLOCK YOU CAN START USING RITE AWAY .!!by elsipote6/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is actually a federal crime to unlock a phone. You have to buy a phone that is sold as unlocked.by jimro5910/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?