Similar items in stock
(Email Delivery) T-Mobile $35 Prepaid Mobile Broadband Pass
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Access 4G Internet on the go with the T-Mobile $35 Prepaid Mobile Broadband Pass. It offers 3.5GB of data usage and is good for 60 days only at Walmart. Pass is only eligible on broadband devices purchased at a Walmart after 6/1/2012. The pass includes no activation fee, no annual contract, no credit check and no overages. And it works with any new T-Mobile Laptop Stick or mobile hotspot purchased at Walmart. If you regularly surf the web, check email and update your social network, this card is a good choice.
T-Mobile $35 Prepaid Mobile Broadband Pass (Email Delivery):
- Provides 3.5GB of data usage
- *Good for 60 days
- No activation fee, annual contract, credit check or overages
- Works with any T-Mobile Internet device
- *60 day pass is only eligible on broadband devices purchased at Walmart after 6/1/2012
- You will receive a confirmation email from Walmart.com within minutes of successful order placement.
- A second email from email@example.com with access to your PIN will be delivered within 60 minutes
- If you have issues receiving your email, go to the following webpage to access your purchase: www.walmart.e-deliverygroup.com. Enter your email address used to order on Walmart.com, your billing ZIP code and your Walmart.com Order Number (your order number can be found on your confirmation email from Walmart.com or in your Account Order History on Walmart.com).
- When your purchase is complete and you have received your PIN access email you will have the option to send your eCard as a GIFT after you login to www.walmart.e-deliverygroup.com.
- To view frequently asked questions about this product visit www.e-deliverygroup.com/faq
- There are no returns or refunds on electronically fulfilled PIN numbers. Walmart.com is not responsible for stolen or misplaced PINs.
- Pins are usually delivered in minutes or, at most, within 48 hours depending on additional order validation required by Wal-Mart or your Credit Card company.
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||T-Mobile|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||17458|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I bought one of these cards in a WalMart Store and T-Mobile gave me only 30 days of time. Is it only the e-mail delivered card that gives 60 days?
- you only get 3 days of time but if you do not use it everyday it expires after 60 daysby jennnnnny1/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a special phone number that comes with the email card that you have to call to enter your PIN number. There were some glicthes for me in setting it up so I had to call Tmobile. Sadly, since this is a special offer through walmart I have found that some of the Tmobile operators get confused and have not been made aware of the plan. I did eventually get a Tmobile operator that knew about the Walmart plan and he got everything fixed up and so far it has been working fine. Just be sure to let the Tmobile operator know that it is the Walmart plan and be sure that the operator is familuar with the Walmart plan.by GreenLightRedLight1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You must purchase the hotspot from Wal-Mart for 60 days pass to work. 60 day pass is exclusive to Wal-Mart and will only work with hotspots purchased at Wal-Mart.by Bossusa7/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My cards from the store have been working for the 60 day pass. They updated their website now, so their should be less problems with this.by Castitas1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You must call T Mobile and explain what is being sold, check your T Mobile account and if its not correct . Call them out on it I bought 3.5 for 60 days They gave me 3.5 for 30 days and a credit of $34.00 for the next monthby Loulauder212/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Need to buy a new tmobile laptop stick or hotspot from walmartby a1s2d11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i bought this card online and only received 30 days also. I called tmobile and they explained they cant do anything about walmart offers.by tina17289/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I have been getting 60 days and T-Mobile seems to have mostly fixed their refill method. Last time mine expired but I had already entered the refill pass # and it automatically switched. That was cool. On the other hand, Walmart no longer accepts my VISA debit card so I may have to move on to another customer-friendlier retail site.by XCustomer3002/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am on my third $35 card. They all have lasted 2 months (I use maybe a gig per month). I understand that the key is if you bought the access point from Walmart. T-Mobile knows where it was bought, and their deal with Walmart is that they will give Walmart clients 2 months instead of the normal 1 month.by BSArider2/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They not only honor it, it is a permanent selection for refill on their Dashboard for the Hotspot. No need to go and buy another. Just by it on your Dashboard and it immediately activates. Hope this helped.by SebastianG12/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- VERY TRUE!!! They claim they have "changed" their plans & offer $30 for 2.5 GB & no longer honor the $35 pass even though they are still being advertised AND sold as 3.5 GB for 60 days.by Joneyy12/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought this through Walmart for 1st 2 cards, then I switched to auto-pay thru T-Mobile. So far all have been good for 60 days each (so $17.50/mo). Excellent deal. T-Mobile only charges like an extra 50 cents, which is worth it not to have to hassle with it.by tcat4wm7/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i have used the ZTE-MF-61 t-mobile prepaid hotspot for approx 1year (since 2012-07) and have found this NEVER to be an issue EXCEPT for those customers who did not purchase the device, itself from Walmart. T-Mobile only guarantees the 60day offer for customers who purchase the Hardware DEVICE through Walmart. and if i decide to purchase "a refill card online" through the T-Mobile site, it is indeed more expensive (for example 1.07 x $35 or $37.45 for the $35 card) it is more expensive than the $35.00000 which i'm charged at any Walmart store. (YES my state has a 7% sales tax, but salestax is not supposed to be charged on services like a refill card so apparently T-Mobile just adds that extra $2.45 to the column marked "profits.") however, when i log into the t-mobile site "the offer is $35 for 3.5Gb for 60 days" - it is clearly stated as such on the T-Mobile site. But note - i did purchase the hardware DEVICE from Walmart as required by this 60day agrrement.by CHICAGO777711/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I purchased a rocket 4G laptop stick through T-Mobile,will I get 60 days service with the Wallmart refill card?
- Works with any T-Mobile Internet device *60 day pass is only eligible on broadband devices purchased at Walmart after 6/1/2012by Classic1406/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, my understanding is that you need to buy the DEVICE from Walmart, and not necessarily the refill cards. A device from TMobile will offer you the standard 30 days.by gabs993/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you did not buy the device from Wal-Mart then you will NOT get 60 days service with the Wal-Mart refill card.by terryy712/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My understanding is that the 60 day offer is only valid for devices purchased at Walmart (stores or online). I've read posts by some that say if you buy a (cheap) phone at Walmart, then swap the SIM card into your device, that this is good enough to count, however I can't confirm this.by Becq2/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$0.99 Was $6.99Save $6.00