Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$22.47 Was $24.97Save $2.50
- from $58.80
- $19.19 Was $21.54Save $2.35
T-Fal Easy Care 8" and 10" Skillet Set, Red
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$10.64 List price $13.19Save $2.55
- Reduced Price$68.33 List price $100.00Save $31.67
- Reduced Price$99.48 List price $170.00Save $70.52
- Reduced Price$78.10 List price $135.00Save $56.90
- Reduced Price$139.48 List price $235.00Save $95.52
- Reduced Price$50.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Update your kitchen cooking pans with this 8" and 10" T-Fal Skillet Set. It includes two nonstick interior red pans that make cooking and cleanup a breeze. This easy care skillet set is oven safe up to 350 degrees, dishwasher safe and features a base that distributes heat evenly throughout the pan for superb cooking results.
T-Fal Easy Care 8" and 10" Skillet Set, Red:
- Features 8" and 10" saute pans
- Nonstick interior makes it easy for cooking and cleanup
- Easy to clean nonstick exterior
- Base delivers even heat distribution for reliable cooking results
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe up to 350F
- This red nonstick skillet is an ideal addition to any kitchen
|Manufacturer Part Number:||A779S264|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.88 x 10.75 x 5.13 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby librashopper7611/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There has been recent controversy about the safety of metal cookware. The Dr. Oz show had a program on it. It was because of this show that I recently converted to ceramic cookware. Personally, I think metal cookware is safe. However, since I started using ceramic cookware, I will never go back to the metal cookware because of its numerous advantages of ceramic cookware.by IslandChef8/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are aluminum pans.by Herro6/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$10.97 Was $12.97Save $2.00
- Rollbackfrom $34.96