Smart looking. The lock isn't substantial.
SystemBuild Apollo Tall Cabinet, Black
About This Item
SystemBuild Apollo Tall Cabinet, Black:
- Organize the clutter in your garage with the SystemBuild Apollo Tall Cabinet
- Two doors open up to 2 fixed and 2 adjustable shelves, allowing you to customize the item to fit your storage needs. Metal lock on the right door keeps your items safe and secure
- This Tall Cabinet is perfect for storing tools, cleaning products and shop towels
- The black finish on the laminated particleboard is accented with edges that look like brushed aluminum and metal handles for a high-end, industrial feel
- The Cabinet ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Each shelf can hold up to 40 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 74.3125?H x 29.6875?W x 19.6875?D
- Wall anchor kit is included to prevent tipping injuries and keep your family safe
- SystemBuild warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild offer a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild have become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Customer reviews & ratings
I like the look
I would buy again
For what this is i would give it great reviews. Everything went together fine and it works perfectly. Just remember its particle board and a major part of the structure is the cardboard backing. It is a good solution if you dont want to pay for metal cabinets.
The product's quality was disappointing
Cost of product was not worth the flimsy quality. It was difficult to put together; I needed to get help from neighbors. The lock mechanism is cheap and insufficient. This product will do for now but I don't expect it to hold up too long.
I would buy this item again
Overall good. Some of the parts came scratched, but since it will be used in a basement, not too worried
Too expensive for what you get. This is very poor quality cabinet, made from thin Veneered MDF. The panels are butt joined and held together by screws. I think that thickness of MDF and choice of fasteners isn't enough for a cabinet of this size: I'd prefer it to have thinner panels and maybe use of cam connectors. In addition the pre-drilled holes did not always line up so some modifications are required. I bought it for light use in the basement, and it's about as much as it can practically be used for.
Disappointed in product.
I was excited to find an attractive storage option. Was planning to use inside house but when I saw the quality decided they would be acceptable in the garage. Lots of scratched and some actual damage to the particle board and black finish. Missing parts for the hinges and had to go to hardware store and modify to get them together. These were inexpensive but would say about double over priced for the quality.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question