Syba Full Featured Sound Solution PC USB Audio Adapter 7.1ch Model SD-CM-UAUD71
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$12.70 List price $27.82Save $15.12
- Reduced Price$99.77 List price $204.48Save $104.71
- Reduced Price$40.22 List price $62.29Save $22.07
- $10.11 Was $12.18Save $2.07
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$15.29 List price $22.99Save $7.70
- Clearance$5.97 List price $11.99Save $6.02
- Reduced Price$10.64 List price $14.50Save $3.86
- Clearance$7.57 List price $15.99Save $8.42
- Reduced Price$21.99 List price $29.99Save $8.00
- Reduced Price$9.68 List price $13.20Save $3.52
- Reduced Price$9.19 List price $11.49Save $2.30
- Reduced Price$24.79 List price $32.99Save $8.20
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Syba USB Stereo Audio Adapter 7.1-Channel can add full sound features in seconds to most computers. With a USB connection, it will plug right in so you can start using it almost immediately. The Syba audio adapter has a c-media chipset RoHS to allow for online gaming as well. It is driver-less, making it easier to use. This USB audio adapter has a compact size that won't add extra bulk to your set-up. It is compatible with a variety of software for PC and Mac, giving you versatility in your usage. The Syba USB Stereo Audio Adapter 7.1-Channel needs an active stereo speaker or earphone to perform.
Model: C5801Brand: SybaUSB Virtual 7.1-Channel Sound AdapterCompliant with USB 2.0 Full-Speed (12Mbps) SpecificationCompliant with USB Audio Device Class Specification 1.0Compliant with USB HID Class Specification 1.1Advanced Features:Connectors: USB Type-A, Stereo Output Jack, Mono Microphone-Input JackFunctions Key: Microphone-Mute, Speaker-Mute, Volume-Up, Volume-DownLed Indicators: Microphone-Mute Status, ActivityDriverless - No driver required for Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Linux and MAC OS
|Manufacturer Part Number:|| SD-81014101,100325142403< |
|System Requirements:|| |
|Features:||LED Indicators , Compliant with USB HID Class Specification 1.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- turn up the volume on the device. make sure you plug it into the right jack.check the USB with another deviceby NYman41/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- sounds like your cpu is using sound card in the computer, go to control panel and sounds select audio and see what sound card is selected, this one shows up as generic usb adapter, maybe?by tina00110/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Generally, when one has another sound card in a system (removable or not), one may need to access the sound setup controls/options on the device in which this usb sound device is plugged into and tell it to direct sound information to the new card. Depending on the operating system and/or hardware this is sometimes done automatically by the system. If it doesn't do it implicitly, one usually has the option of explicitly telling the system via sound setup options to recognize the usb device. I hope this helps.by CertFX6/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Power is provided from the USB it is connected to.by scoobedoo11/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does. You plug your head set into the adapter after you plug it into a USB port. If red light is on, it means mike is off, so turn the light off.by Nonamegirl579/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No static.by scoobedoo11/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have very clear sound, with no static whatsoever. I am very pleased with the adapter. Plug into USP port, then plug head phones into the adapter. It has up and down volume controls, and mute. Red light must be off on the adapter if using mike or it will be mute.by Nonamegirl579/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?