Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $7.49 Was $8.12Save $0.63
- $10.99 Was $13.93Save $2.94
About this item
About this item
Professional, metal hole punch is specially designed for manual, precision cutting. Semi-adjustable punch heads allow for two- and three-hole punching.
Swingline Precision Pro Desktop Punch, 2-3 Holes, Adj Centers, 10 Sheets:
- Durable, precise, professional and stylish
- Manually punch 9/32” holes with precise, patented pin technology
- 10-sheet paper punch capacity
- Easy-glide chip tray prevents mess during disposal
- Limited 90-day warranty
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm
|Age Group:||All Ages|
|Fabric Content:||Info Not Available|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SWI74037|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
Ask a question
Q. Since this punch is adjustable, does it adjust to punch 3 holes for the small 3 ring binder where the holes are 2.75" apart..?
- It has 4 additional adjustment holes on either side. In other words, 8 more in total. In answer to your question, I have just done the measurements, and it will adjust to the 2.75" separation from center ring to 2 outer rings. Hope this helps.by A1G72/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe the answer is yes. It has 5 holes per side except the center hole.by walwow6/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can unscrew the "punchers" and move them to lots of different distances.by Chewbaccaismybaby6/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 'Fraid I haven't seen any discernible guide on the device; however it boasts a full 5 points of adjustment, which starts at A4, to a tiny 1 1/2 inch gap from center to outer rings; then, again from center, it increases to 2 1/4 inch spacer hole next, then 2 3/4 inch, then 3 1/2 inch, then 4 1/14 inch (it's original and final position).by A1G711/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This punch will only handle 11" high paper.by bulltease7/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Will not do legal size documents. It is letter size or less.by securedparty5/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On one end of the rubber tray "Push to open" is printed on the rubber. On the opposite end is printed "Pull to open". Both options work fine. It is much easier than trying to remove the rubber base. The rubber base slides easily both ways so you don't have to remove it.by MountainMama7/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's made of flexible rubber, so simply pull it off at the bottom.by A1G711/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?