Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Swimways Rescue Boat with Canopy is a great way to introduce your little one to the water. A canopy protects your child from the sun and it is easy to remove so that you can get baby in and out of the float quickly and easily. This baby float with canopy is action packed to keep your baby busy and content. Play features include a steering wheel that really turns as well as bells that sound. A friendly and funny happy face on the front is designed to appeal to young children. The seat in this baby float boat can be adjusted in four positions. This ensures that the needs of your growing baby are satisfied. This attractive red Swimways Rescue Boat with Canopy also has a convenient bottle holder. Made of sturdy plastic, this infant pool float does not easily puncture. It is made to stand up to wear and tear and last for many pool sessions.
Babies will enjoy water play with this fun and fascinating swimming pool float. It can be used at home or deflated for easy storage and transportation.
Swimways Rescue Boat with Canopy:
- Baby boat float has an easy-to-remove canopy for easy in and out.
- Four-position adjustable seat grows with your child.
- A steering wheel that turns.
- Convenient bottle holder
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||12 to 24 Months|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||11622|
|Features:||including a steering wheel that turns and bells that sound. , This action-packed baby float is filled with play features for maximum fun and engagement|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||29.00 x 22.00 x 14.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They hang in the waterby Tugboatmomma6/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sealed. The legs hang below the boatby SykesvilleGrammie7/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Legs do hang in the water allowing baby to kick.by valsue157/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is open like a jumper seat it has 4 holes where you can put their legs through and the legs hang in the waterby MommyMode5/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Babies legs hang in the water and the seat is made of cheap plastic that could tear easily and SwimWays customer service told me no interchangeable parts.by momaof2boys5/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They hang in the water. The seat is adjustable so that it works with my 11 month old on the first level or even my 2.5 year old can sit in it when it's let all the way down.by DRIZZTSMOMMY4/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The boat itself is a hard plastic ( like a Little Tikes toy) the seat is a tarpy type material I don't know how to describe soft not scratchy looks very durable .My grandson is 31 lbs and fit in it very well. We have not used in a pool but I bought for when we go to nephews house and on vacation I have a fear of the inflatable one breaking and then you have nothing. This won't break.by SykesvilleGrammie7/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The seat is made of hard durable plastic. Baby's legs will hang in the water. Seat adjusts to four different positions. Adjust as the baby grows.by valsue157/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a thick heavy plastic kind of like a slip and slide. It's built the same way as a bucket swing for children.by MommyMode5/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a plastic seat made of cheap material (for this price) and SwimWays customer service told me no interchangeable parts. Not worth it unless they make a mesh or fabric seat in my opinion. Sorry no photo, we are returning it to Walmart.by momaof2boys5/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Their legs hang free from the boat. There is nothing around them.by MelLuvsBargains7/8/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Baby Tug Boat is approved for use by babies 9-24 months.by Swimways Corp.6/17/2016Written by a verified representative from Swimways Corp.Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They don't say . The seat has 4 different positions so as the child grows you can lower it. They are very careful ?? In not mentioning a weight or age . I bought for 1 year old. They need to be able to sit up well. This is not a life preserver parents have to stay with the childby SykesvilleGrammie5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The child would definitely need tobe be able to hold their head up on their own, so if your child is able to do that it will probly be a good thing for them to float in,by MommyMode5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 9 months. they have to be able to sit upright but i suppose you could put a towel or something behind a smaller child. the seat comes up fairly high for smaller babies.by DRIZZTSMOMMY5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We've used it as young as 6 monthsby MelLuvsBargains5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $8.99 Was $9.96Save $0.97
- $8.59 List price $9.99Save $1.40
- $11.04 Was $12.95Save $1.91