Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
- $19.54 List price $23.62Save $4.08
- from $4.69
- from $9.42
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your floors clean with the Swiffer SweeperVac Starter Kit. It comes with everything youneed to get started. The Swiffer starter kit means you don't have to mess with a broom or dirt piles because it does it all. It is guaranteed to pick up more dirt, dust and hair than a regular boom and dustpan, even when you use it on textured surfaces. This cordless vacuum cleaner is packed with the power needed to suck up anything from crumbs to pet hair to cereal. The dry sweeping cloth digs deep into grout lines and other crevices to attract the finer particles so your floor is cleaner. The vacuum is lightweight and compact so it is easy to carry around. There are no vacuum bags making this even more efficient. All you need to do is empty the dirt bind and toss the dry cloth. There is also a rechargeable battery. When you are done with the floors, just charge the battery so you are ready to go the next time you need to clean.
The Swiffer SweeperVac Starter Kit comes with the sweeper, a replaceable filter and two dry swiffer sweeping cloths.
Swiffer SweeperVac Starter Kit includes:
- 1 Cordless Vacuum Sweeper
- 1 Replaceable Filter
- 2 Dry Swiffer sweeping cloths
- Swiffer starter kit comes with 1 Recharger
- Guaranteed to pick up more dirt, dust and hair than a broom and dustpan, even on textured surfaces.
- Swiffer sweeping cloth that digs deep into grout lines and crevices to attract finer particles
Instructions: Avoid Accidents. Keep Out of Reach of Children and Pets to Avoid Accidental Ingestion. Do Not Flush The Disposable Cloths. Do Not Attempt to Vacuum Up Fluids. Do Not Vacuum Without A Filter
|Recommended Use:||Office , Home|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||04815|
|Features:||Light Weight , Carry Handle|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||46.00 x 10.00 x 46.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Tile or wood floors. Not enough power for carpet.by agiledogsrock11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It only works on smooth floors. It also takes a Swiffer cloth which is placed on the bottom to help catch dirt particles.by Ratherbebeachin5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Does not work on carpet at allby pjsstars5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not on carpet, but smooth floors only.by dhedgecock865/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Carpet? No, not good for carpet.by Mopsgirl895/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just on tile and wood floors. I still love it!by skippy645/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No this is only for hard surfaces. Because of the swiffer pad, it wouldn't glide on carpet and the suction is barely strong enough for large crumbs on hard floor so it would be useless on carpet.by avidshopper195/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not for use on carpets. Only for flat flooring.by An anonymous customer12/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only on tile-like floors. The cloth will not sweep across the floor and even without it it has... i believe silicone? It just grips onto the floor.by anabanana19875/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Swiffer SweeperVac is great for: • Pet hair • Wood, tile or vinyl floors • Large food objects like raisins, cereal; and craft supplies such as beads • Non-carpeted stairs • Under appliances and furnitureby ProcterandGamble10/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. can you over charge the battery, how long does it take to charge everytime, and how long should it last.
- i thought the same thing when i got mine but i was not getting it plugged in just right you have to make sure it is allthe way pushed downby bingo10536/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine doesn't turn green either until I turn it on - but the charge lasts quite a while.by wagonlady6/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Same here. My home is all wood and it will last for 3 or 4 rooms when brand new, but it does take an entire day to recharge, so if you don't get the whole house covered the first time, you have to finish the next day! After a year the battery loses power and the vac becomes weaker and weaker, and only lasts for about 1 room without great suction. I don't think there are replacement batteries - this would be environmentally smart...you could always have one ready and charged to replace. According to others, these are like disposable vaccums! Very bad for the environment...such a shame - a great little product for a while!by reviewerblues11/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think you can overcharge. However it typically takes longer than the 12 to 18 hours the instructions say for it to charge here. Also it's important that the first time it's charged that it's charged til green. After that it's important to run the vac completely down before recharging and to recharge completely before using again. There's always a chance with anything that runs on a battery of developing "battery memory". Any partial charging can contribute to this.by BetterBuy2126/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine seems to take 18-24 hours to charge just as it did when I first got it.by Ladyv3556/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd say you are doing good if you get 3 or 4 rooms. New mine usually only cleans two large and one small bathroom. With each subsequent charge, the vac lasts less time. I don't think you can overcharge it, but I could be wrong there.by texasgal123458/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I know what you are talking about. It does not stay charged long enough. But I still like it!by skippy641/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When the battery runs out on you and you put it on the charger, normally it takes around 20 hours (yes, 20) to fully charge. Best thing to do is just to leave it and let it charge otherwise the battery will just keep going out. When fully charged mine will last 3 days till it starts slowing down. (But i only have a small kitchen and 2 bathrooms to sweep) Best thing to do is give it the full charge it needs and after that when done, put it right back on to charge. If the green light never turns on after 24 hours and it's still fairly new u should call the manufacture or return it. Hope i'm not to late and I hope this helps!by anabanana19876/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can read about specific tips for battery optimzation below, or on the Swiffer site (http://www.swiffer.com/en_US/sweepervac.do). There is also information there about the warranty in case you have a defective device. Lastly, you can call the maker of Swiffer (Procter & Gamble) at: 800-331-3774. SweeperVac Battery Optimization Tips: • Always use a filter when using your Swiffer SweeperVac. • Always use the correct adapter that you received with your Swiffer SweeperVac. • Charge your SweeperVac for 18 hours, or until the green light comes on, before first use. • Always use a dry Swiffer sheet with textured ridges and groves on the bottom of your SweeperVac.by ProcterandGamble8/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I have done this without using the vacuum with the wet sheet to spot clean spill areas. I do not know if Swiffer would approve but it works great. It has not appeared to have damaged the vac.by Elite8Granny1/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I tried them the other day and it seemed to work really well.by fourfiveseven1/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've been using the wet refills with mine. Works fine.by Ladyv3553/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bottom is like the regular Swiffer brooms. I do not see why you couldn't use the wet cloths with it also.by LVQueen7071/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I use the dry one and the vac at the same time, then I have lifted the vac up slightly and used the wet mop after. So, yes!by An anonymous customer4/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, just as long as u do it like u said. Wet sheets + dirt floor = mess lolby anabanana198710/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For best results, it is recommended that you use the swiffer dry sheets.by ProcterandGamble5/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- NO! the dry sheets work on thisby RavenCrow12/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I do all the time. I vacuum and dry sweep at the same time with the swiffer vac and then I use the wet refills with the vac to pic up anything I didn't get the first time....the swiffer vac is amazing...best invention yet :)by nery301/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?