Customers also viewed these products
- $39.53 Was $53.88Save $14.35
- $2.57 Was $2.88Save $0.31
- Rollback$73.24 Was $79.01Save $5.77
- $4.81 Was $5.14Save $0.33
Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia Sweetener, 4 oz
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$22.22 List price $24.69Save $2.47
- Reduced Price$10.34 List price $11.49Save $1.15
- Reduced Price$12.19 List price $13.19Save $1.00
- Reduced Price$11.96 List price $13.29Save $1.33
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia Sweetener:
- All natural
- Zero calories
- 576 servings
|Manufacturer Part Number:||403318|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||28.12 x 21.20 x 8.38 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- According to the label it states it is natural, convenient and healthy sweetener. It did not contain any additives to my knowledge nor did I see any on the label.by Fearless776/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pure stevia, the best tasting Stevia I have used.by Mocitygranny5/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All natural, only stevia!by Ladyjeanene3/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This bottle contains purified water, stevia leaf extract, and natural flavors (this was from my bottle of SteviaClears supplemental facts label on the side of the bottle)by librarygirl796/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is STEVIA which is an excellent sweetener to use instead of sugar. It is made from the Stevia plant and is all natural! I have been using it for about 2 years. I am a diabetic and I am so happy that Stevia has been brought to the marketplace so everyone can buy it. It says that this is out of stock online and I cannot find the liquid stevia in the store but it is available in a powder form now! They have STEVIA IN THE RAW that is in a green bag and it is usually about $7 a bag and it is very easy to use that way! EVEN BETTER NEWS: Now WalMart has THEIR OWN BRAND and it is about $6 a bag!! I buy several bags every month and use it for everyone in the family and they do not even realize it isn't sugar!!by Ladyjeanene6/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This bottle contains "purified water, stevia leaf extract, and natural flavors," according to the label.by CommunityAnswer6/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have the liquid drops and there are some solid little white things in the bottle, Is this Ok?
- I would think it is NOT ok to have anything floating in it. It is called Stevia clear for a reason I would think. 10/25/13 (amazing it takes 3 months to get your question! Sorry.)by Mocitygranny10/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have never experienced any solid little white things in the two bottles I received. If it were up to me, I would return them and ask for replacements or a refund.by Fearless779/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?