FLEXEES by Maidenform Shaping Capri Length Leggings, 82457, Firm Control Shapewear
Customers also considered
- from $13.00
Check out these related products
- from $59.19
- from $59.19
- from $36.89
- from $36.89
- from $69.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Flexees Capri is perfect for anyone who loves layering capri leggings under dresses and skirtsor anyone who's just looking for an all-around smoother look. A built-in mesh lining with firm control helps provide a smooth look, with 360 degrees of smoothing and a cotton gusset lining for added comfort. So feel confident with the Flexees Capri that will fit you like a glove.
- Firm Control
- 360 degress of smoothing
- Built-in mesh lining helps provide a smooth look
- Cotton gusset liner
Body: 69% Nylon, 31% Elastane. Crotch Lining: 100% Cotton. Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Wash darks separately. Tumble dry medium. Low iron.
Made in China
Explore this item
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't think I would wear these 'solo'. Depending on where they provide more stretch, they look more sheer. The material is shiny. Not like some foundations, but it does have a sheen. I would recommend wearing them 'under'. These are definitely more a control garment, than an outer wear legging. Hope this helps.by Mairi7/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are leggings. They are not super cottony leggings, they seem more of other material than cotton, and I'd say they have some shine but not like other leggings I have seen. I'd say they try to not be like a lot of other leggings out there. They are different. And they are very comfortable.by Bowiefan836/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are to be worn under another garment. The material is shiny.by coldilocks6/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a legging material, but also spandex. And may be fairly shiny in the right lighting. I'm not sure what percent, but it's a pretty darn good pairing! They ARE the leggings, and they are ALSO shapewear, which comes about to your waistline!by Lauren3236/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product can be worn under garments as well as outer wear. The material is high quality, a bit shinny, but don't really shinny. I guess a better way to explain it is the material is not a dull black.by SerioussShopperGA6/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought to wear under my slacks for extra warmth and smooth lines. Material is somewhere between shiny and matte.by Marjieblue6/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are true leggings. Can't see thru them. It is more soft satiny and not that powerful shine that I think you may be talking about.by Boopers5005/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not shiny I have worn them as leggings as well as under jeans and pants. I just had a baby so they help hold me in. I would not wear under leggings but I guess you could. That would prevent anyone from seeing your undies as they are a little see through. I wear long enough tops though.by Saraaaaa3/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the material is not so shiny that you couldn't wear them on their own. You can wear them as either shapewear or leggings, as you choose.by JohansMom1/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is legging material. I have these pants as well as the longer ones. You can wear these as leggings! I don't know what that previous answer was all about. You can wear these under other clothing...but I wear them ALL the time with long tunic tops and with short dresses. I wear a size 18/20, so I'm not a skinny girl. I have these in XL and 1X. I prefer the XL because they squeeze me in a little bit more. The fabric is not VERY shiny...If I had to rate it on a 1-10 with 10 being those shiny work out pants, I'd give these a 2.by CarlaB066/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Because these are so stretchy, I think you could wear them shorter by just not leaving them at mid calf length when putting them on. If you are looking to have them higher than knee level, however, I don't think I would purchase these, I think I would purchase something designed to be shorter. Hope this helps.by Mairi7/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but they tend to ride up a bit so they'll probably suit your tastes in length. They're pretty flexible as well, so you can pull them down when you need them to be longer.by Liberty12607/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you can wear them shorter. They look like long bike shorts when you take them out of the package so you can probably pull them to the length you want.by Bowiefan836/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't believe so, but the length is actually shorter than what appears on the package/picture. I am 5'2" and they are knee length leggings on me!by Lauren3234/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they do, they come in the Capri length and longer length as well. You can't go wrong in my opinion with this purchase.by SerioussShopperGA6/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so, but they are made shorter than in the picture. I just got mine and I'm a little disappointed about how short they were. They came to right above my knees.by BoostedAudi1/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can't answer availability of a shorter length but do know that it would be easy to pull them up in such a way that they would be comfortable and shorter at the same time.by Marjieblue11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are pretty short! Does not come shorterby CP3011/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The capri is the shortest length available. There is a slightly longer legging available. Both offer 360 degrees of shaping inside. These are great pieces!by PsandQs8/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top of this garment is exactly like the full leggings pair they advertise by Maidenform. It has the same control top band that runs about 8-12 inches down from the waist band and goes fully around a woman's mid-section.by Liberty12607/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no reason they have the top covered up. The control top part looks like the rest of the pants. And comfortable too. But maybe they show the legs because they look short when you first take them out of the package but look like capri's when they are on.... hope this helpsby Bowiefan836/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe this is the photo that is on the package as well, which is why it would be the only one. But these go up to your natural waistline!by Lauren3234/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Ava, not sure why there is only one picture, is there something specifically I can answer for you? I am happy to give it a try, I will say......that I love this product.by SerioussShopperGA2/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?