Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The sauce is the boss!
- Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce.
- Award winning.
- In 1985, my brother, Chef Larry Raymond perfected the family's recipe and entered our sweet and tangy barbecue sauce into the country's largest rib cookoff.
- He named it after the nickname I got while playing basketball on Chicago's West Side - "Sweet Baby Ray."
- The sauce is so fine, the taste beat out nearly 700 entries in the riboff.
- Within a year, Larry and I, along with our high school friend Mike O'Brien, formed a company around our award-winning sauce and our simple philosophy about barbecue.
- "The sauce is the boss."
- Gluten free.
Ingredients: High Fructose Corn Syrup, Vinegar, Tomato Paste, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Natural Smoke Flavor, Spices, Caramel, Sodium Benzoate As A Preservative, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Garlic, Sugar, Tamarind, Natural Flavor.
Instructions: Refrigerate after opening
Explore this item
|Certifications & Claims:||1|
|Capacity:||18 oz (1 lb 2 oz) 510 g|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||91810|
|Container Type:||SQUEEZE BOTTLE|
|Brand:||Sweet Baby Ray's|
|Features:||The sauce is the boss , Award winning , Squeezable|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.12 x 3.85 x 7.30 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0.0 Grams|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0.0 Grams||0.0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 290 Mg||12|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g||6.0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 16 G|
|Protein 0.0 Grams|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.