Check out these related products
- Clearance$14.92 List price $29.99Save $15.07
- Clearance$27.19 List price $49.00Save $21.81
- Clearance$11.03 List price $22.99Save $11.96
Susie Rose Collection - Womens Gauze Sleeveless Ruffle Maxi
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Fabric Care Instructions: MACHINE WASH COLD, GENTLE CYCLE, DO NOT BLEACH, TUMBLE DRY LOW, DO NOT IRON
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||95%polyester 5%spandex|
|Brand:||Susie Rose Collection|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I didn't measure it. If it's too long, you could wear a belt or pull up the fabric around waist. Not a problem unless you are five feet or under.by tonya6/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'4 99 pounds and it hit the floor, sizing was way off. very small fit.by unhappy19546/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'4" and it the hem ends between my lower calf and ankle...it's almost a maxi length...if you have round hips, but a size larger! snug for "blessed"women.by bluesongbird4/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'5 and it came down to my ankles.by lilmomma20034/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is 5'5" and the dress hits her ankles.by Chinamade4/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure about the dress in length, but I am 5'6 and it looks exactly like it does in the picture, comes down to around the ankles.by mvandy3/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- well im 5 feet 6 inches tall and this dress goes to my ankles , so i think any shorter then that it might drag ..by sarablueeyez3/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I hope you already bought the dress and began enjoying the dress. It is not too long so you could wear a belt or pull up the fabric around the elastic waistline. Remember it is a maxi, not a long gown.by tonya6/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'4 and it want all the way down to the floor, but the size of this dress it way off. At 99 pounds I would of needed a xlg for it to fit.by unhappy19546/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?