Super Tech TC-W3 Outboard 2-Cycle Oil, 1 Gallon
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Super Tech TC-W3 Outboard 2-Cycle Oil is a premium, high-quality oil specially designed for use in outboard motors. This oil is ideal for motorcycles, snowmobiles, chain saws, garden equipment and other fuel-lubricated or fuel-injected two-cycle engines.
Super Tech TC-W3 Outboard 2-Cycle Oil, 1 Gallon:
- Premium, high-quality
- Specially designed for use in outboard motors
- Ideal for motorcycles, snowmobiles, chain saws and garden equipment
- Also great for other fuel-lubricated or fuel-injected 2-cycle engines
- Measures: 7.62"L x 3.87"W x 11.62"H
- Model# WM06104P
|Volume Capacity:||1 gal|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WM06104P|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.00 x 4.00 x 12.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- @communityanswer: What's your source? Most owners manuals state NOT to use marine TCW3 oil in chainsaws, trimmers, etc. So if it's as you state "designed for chainsaws" I don't think I'd trust it in a $1000 outboard. OR--is this truly a miracle oil?by guy480655/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm trying to find the information on oil maker web sites like Pennzoil, and haven't found a definitive answer. Sea Do says that TCW3 cannot be used in their Rotax engines, surprising. Other sites are saying that TCW3 is "water cooled" engine oil and not sufficient for air cooled engines. Some sites cite that TCW3 is made for engines that max out at 6000 RPM, while chainsaws etc are higher revving. So... I don't have a great answer.by MarkSat5/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this oil is designed for chainsaws.by CommunityAnswer5/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Have used it for years in my Yamaha outboard with 100% satisfaction.by AlinAlaska8/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most Walmart products meet all specifications required of Outboard motors; however, when I worked for an Mercury Outboard dealer, the warranty would be voided if any 2-cycle oil was used other than theirs (quicksilver). If your outboard is still under warranty, best check with a Mercury dealer to make sure.by Razorbackred489/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yep, I use it in my 1995 Johnson Faststrike 175HP outboard with NO issues whatsoever. Can't beat it for the price.by NRAMember8/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but only if you update the onboard computer [by dealer for newer engines].If it's an older engine which the engine is non programmable you can use this oil with no problems at all.I've been using it for the last 15 years with no problems at all.No carbon problems either used on a 2006 90 horse Johnson.by kkooll17/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$56.58 List price $65.11Save $8.53
- Reduced Price$64.99 List price $87.97Save $22.98