Super Poligrip Free Denture Adhesive Cream 2.4 Oz
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$14.22 List price $15.45Save $1.23
- Reduced Price$19.53 List price $23.52Save $3.99
- Reduced Price$23.42 List price $27.50Save $4.08
- Reduced Price$14.30 List price $17.22Save $2.92
- Reduced Price$19.64 List price $21.78Save $2.14
- Reduced Price$11.08 List price $15.86Save $4.78
- Reduced Price$15.19 List price $23.02Save $7.83
- Reduced Price$12.71 List price $16.59Save $3.88
- Reduced Price$17.71 List price $26.32Save $8.61
- Reduced Price$17.31 List price $25.14Save $7.83
- Reduced Price$15.31 List price $17.91Save $2.60
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Super Poligrip Denture Adhesive Cream is a strong, all-day adhesive cream designed to allow you go about your business in peace. This reliable cream has no artificial flavor and is easy to use; simply put your dentures in and forget them. This zinc-free denture adhesive is a simple, reliable choice for your needs.
Super Poligrip Denture Adhesive Cream
- Free of artificial flavors
- Super hold denture cream
Warning Text: Read directions first. Do not use if you have sensitivity to or reaction from any of the cream ingredients. A few individuals may be sensitive to this formulation. If discomfort occurs discontinue use. Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur and is not harmful.
Ingredients: Poly(Methylvinylether/Maleic Acid) Sodium-Calcium Mixed Partial Salt, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Mineral Oil.
Instructions: Applying Adhesive To Your Dentures: Clean And Dry Your Dentures. Squeeze Tube From The Top And Apply A Small Amount Of Adhesive In Dashes Or Strips (As Shown), Not Too Close To Denture Edges. Rinse Mouth Before Inserting Dentures. Press Dentures In Place, Hold Firmly And Bite Down For A Few Seconds. Removing Dentures And Adhesive: Swish Mouth With Water. Take Dentures Out Slowly By Using A Rocking Motion. Wipe Adhesive Residue From Gums And Dentures With A Soft, Moist Cloth. Brush Dentures Under Running Water And Soak In Polident Cleanser. Helpful Hints: Keep Cap And Nozzle Dry So That Opening Does Not Clog. Keep The Tube At Room Temperature For Easy Squeezing. Apply Adhesive Evenly. If You Experience Ooze, Use Less. Consult Your Dentist For Periodic Examination Of Your Dentures. Ill-Fitting Dentures May Impair Your Health.
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GL07204|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||NA|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat NA|
|Saturated Fat NA|
|Trans Fat NA|
|Total Carbohydrate NA|
|Dietary Fiber NA|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I believe they all must be Zinc free now.by Robinanna5/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, Super Poligrip Free says right on the tube, upper right..."Zinc Free".by Mommacat410/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Poligrip is a zinc free product. I have been using it for many years.by Crosby185/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby gglovesalot6/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is zinc-free.by chocolato866/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, if it's green boxed.by ErikvonRichtenhoffen6/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is thats why I use itby aknightsmaiden6/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby carole6466/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby 1delta5/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Robinanna, Thank you for contacting GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare regarding Super Poligrip® Denture Adhesive. Rinse out your mouth with water a couple of times in a row. The objective is to get the adhesive so wet that it loses its stickiness. Another technique is to wet a gauze or soft cloth with the warmest water you can tolerate, and then use the wet gauze or cloth to gently rub off the adhesive. If we may be of future assistance, please call us at 1-866-640-1017 weekdays. Sincerely, Aaron, GSK Consumer Relationsby SPGSK7/2/2016Written by a verified representative from SPGSKWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $5.74 Was $6.17Save $0.43