Super Poligrip Extra Care Denture Adhesive Cream, 2.2 oz
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$19.54 List price $21.70Save $2.16
- Reduced Price$39.36 List price $46.21Save $6.85
- Reduced Price$29.41 List price $36.49Save $7.08
- Reduced Price$6.03 List price $8.98Save $2.95
- Reduced Price$11.51 List price $17.03Save $5.52
- Reduced Price$12.69 List price $17.64Save $4.95
- Reduced Price$13.65 List price $17.19Save $3.54
- Reduced Price$12.55 List price $15.71Save $3.16
- Reduced Price$15.23 List price $18.09Save $2.86
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Super Poligrip Extra Care Denture Adhesive Cream:
- Seals out food particles
- Helps prevent gum irritation
- Strong, all-day hold
- Ooze-control tip
- Zinc free
Warning Text: Important: Read directions first. A few individuals may be sensitive or allergic to this product. If you experience an allergic reaction or discomfort, discontinue use immediately. Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur and is not harmful.
Ingredients: Poly(Methylvinylether/Maleic Acid/ Sodium-Calcium Mixed Partial Salt, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Mineral Oil, Di-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben.
Instructions: Does not contain zinc. Do not use if you have sensitivity to or reaction from any of the cream Ingredients. A few individuals may be sensitive to this formulation. If discomfort occurs discontinue use. Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur And is not harmful. Apply in short strips, as shown. For the first time, use a small amount. Use more if needed. Too much adhesive can cause oozing. It may take a few tries to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for secure hold. Do not apply more than once a day. Visit your dentist regularly, filing dentures may impair your health. To keep tip from clogging, keep cap And nozzle dry. Applying: clean And dry your dentures. Apply super poligrip in short strips, as show, not too close to the dentures edge. Rinse mouth before inserting dentures. Press firmly into place, hold firmly, And bite down for a few seconds to secure. Removing: swish mouth with water. Slowly remove denture using a rocking motion. Remove adhesive residue from denture And mouth with warm water And a soft brush. Use polident denture cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture. Store in a cool dry place.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GL05475|
|Is Travel Size:||Y|
|Features:||No , Zinc free formula , Ooze-control tip , Seals out food particles, helps prevent gum irritation , Super strong all-day hold|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What is the difference between Super Poligrip Original versus Super Poligrip Extra Care
- not only taste but the hold factor ,grips better an longer no slip.by dumbbastard7/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The pink always tasted nasty to me and didn't seem to hold as well as the Gold Box extra care, in my opinion.by Pooterbil7/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?