Similar items in stock
- $9.98 Was $10.53Save $0.55
- $9.97 Was $10.97Save $1.00
- from $14.85
- $7.97 Was $10.94Save $2.97
Body Fortress Vanilla Creme Super Advanced Whey Isolate Powder, 2 lbs
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
The Body Fortress Vanilla Creme Super Advanced Whey Isolate Powder delivers a powerful combination of premium ingredients that athletes need to support lean mass and maximize their workout experience. It is an ideal choice for anyone looking to take their training to the next level. Each scoop of the whey isolate protein powder is designed to provide maximum support for lean muscle, extra strength and exercise recovery. You can use it before or after your workout. It contains over 8 grams of BCAAs and lean mass activators to provide optimal results. Along with adequate nutrition, the vanilla whey protein powder, 2 lbs, is microfiltered for faster absorption and delivery. It is also 98.5 percent lactose-free. The vanilla creme powder also offers a delicious taste.
Whey Isolate, Super Advanced, Vanilla Creme
Warning Text: Contains milk and wheat ingredients. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature, tightly closed and avoid excessive heat. For your protection, do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Ingredients: Whey Protein Isolate, Super Recovery Blend (Glycine, Taurine, L-Threonine, L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, L-Alanine, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Carrageenan.
Instructions: For adults, add one (1) scoop (35 g) To 6-8 ounces Of water or yourfavorite beverage. Serious athletes And bodybuilders should consume 1-2scoops immediately after exercise. Blender - simple. Cover And blend for20-30 seconds.^^ Glass & spoon - simplest. Stir for 20-30 seconds oruntil completely blended. Please note: crystalline taurine will appearas small crystals within the powder. Body fortress super advanced wheyisolate is aspartame free.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||32 oz (2 lb) 907 g|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Milk, soy And wheat Ingredients.|
|Container Type:||Plastic jar|
|Features:||Over 11 grams Of bcaa's , 98% lactose free , Microfiltered for faster absorption And delivery , Helps keep your immune system strong|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||6|
|Cholesterol <5 G||1|
|Potassium 320 Mg||5|
|Total Carbohydrate 1 G||1 & Under|
|Dietary Fiber <1 G||3|
|Sugars <1 G|
|Protein 60 G||120|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- The "Nutrition Facts" label on this webpage IS WRONG. It say 120 G for 2 scoops and 60 G for 1 scoop!!! Should be 60 G for 2 scoops and 30 G for 1 scoop!!! According to all the answers so far it is OVERSTATED BY DOUBLE!!! Took me some time to figure this out, although it is still very good deal. Management should correct the web label.by pcdancy1/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In One Scoop It Says 30g Of Protein,But Your Really Getting 26g.Scoop Size 35g-Protein Per Scoop 30g Divide The 2 And You Get The Real Amount 26g Per Scoop Which Is Pretty Good.by bigyankeesfan7512/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 30g per scoop, but great stuff at near 92% protein.by NormanPusnagel7/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO it is 30 even though nutritional info on here says 60by jpierga12/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is 30 grams per scoopby WOODY7238176/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 30 grams of protein per scoop.by DCHUN5/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is 30 grams per scoop, mixes well and tastes pretty good.by heaviestlifter5/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 30 g/scoop. The 60 g rating is for two scoops.by PocoAskew4/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 30g per 35g scoop. excellent ratioby lovetolift6/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's 30g/scoop. 60g/2 scoopsby TrumpnetJMG2/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this product contain any creatine in it ? i know that the whey protein sold by this company does contain a few grams of creatin per scoop .
- very littleby rah5940410/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Underuberdog11/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not list any creatine. It does list 11 grams of BCAAby TRSRFL11/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No This Product Does Not Have Creatine In It.by bigyankeesfan757/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No creatine.by NormanPusnagel7/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No this product does not contain any creatine. as weird as it sounds, I've been mixing them both and I'm seeing great results. A scoop of isolate first thing in the morning. A scoop of their regular whey 45mins before my workout. a scoop of each right after my workout and a scoop of casein protein right before bed.by DCHUN4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This particular one doesn't have any creatine in it. You are correct though, I have whey protein by this company that does have creatine in it but this kind does not.by heaviestlifter5/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As far as I can tell - No. It does list Body Fortress' "Super Recovery Blend". But unlike their Super Advanced Whey Protein supplement, creatine monohydrate is not included in the list of ingredients.by PocoAskew4/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Creatine is listed in the ingredients but who knows how muchby lovetolift3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (10)Was this answer helpful?
- use it and the best way to lose weiht exercise!!by rah594045/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It can help trigger the feeling of satiety or fullness much sooner as any protein will do. However, it's great benefit is that you can get tons of protein in the diet with no fat or high calorie additives. As part of a rigorous fitness plan, I went from diabetic and obese to lean and mean in 2 years. Diabetes is in complete remission and I run 25 miles per week in the mountains of Colorado. Just try it.by Underuberdog5/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you work out, this is used to help build lean muscle which in turn burns fat and therefore reduces weight.by TRSRFL5/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i think that it is helpful in losing weight if you drink it for a meal replacement for two meals per day. I lost weight using the product in this way.by schoolnana5/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This will help gain lean muscle if consumed while regularly working outby DCHUN5/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A diet high in protein can help suppress hunger and help build muscle. More muscle mass means more calories burned at a resting state. So in a way yes it can help lose weight for men or women. However I wouldn't go over board on it, try greatly reducing your sugar intake and lower your carbs but don't eliminate them keep your fat intake on the lower end but also don't eliminate them. Also eat often! Eat small meals 5-6 times a day and NEVER skip breakfast. Opt to drink water with your meals and between and drink some before you start eating. Doing this will help speed up your metabolism naturally. Add some moderate exercise to this 3 - 4 days a week and you have a recipe for weight loss. If you are losing more then a couple of pounds a week then you are losing weight TOO FAST! What I mean by that is if you are losing more then a few pounds a week then you are most likely losing muscle mass in the process as well...which will slow down your metabolism. (which you don't want!) People that lose weight very fast are most of the time losing muscle mass along with it and months down the road will gain the weight back..this is known as yo yo dieting. It is not effective for long term weight loss. Good luck to you.by heaviestlifter5/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say yes, with a few howevers though, this product is lean protein and if combined with a lean liquid, ie, skim milk water or juice I would say yes, But like anything else, if used in excess or loaded up with the contents of your kitchen cuboard I would say no. Bottom line, good stuff, very affordable for what it is, but you got to eat well (whole foods, lots of fiber, and work hard) and the whey isolate can deffenatly help.by Gunu1622/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it could i guess if your replacing a snack with it. there are other proteins that you could get that have low carbs and are not isolate. this is a fast absorbing protein designed for speed to the muscles especially after a good workoutby lovetolift2/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?