Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$21.36 List price $31.98Save $10.62
- Reduced Price$13.14 List price $22.98Save $9.84
- Reduced Price$10.00 List price $13.50Save $3.50
- Reduced Price$5.84 List price $6.84Save $1.00
- Reduced Price$9.37 List price $12.50Save $3.13
- Reduced Price$9.61 List price $12.75Save $3.14
- Reduced Price$13.41 List price $20.50Save $7.09
- Reduced Price$9.61 List price $12.98Save $3.37
- Reduced Price$8.09 List price $9.50Save $1.41
- Reduced Price$8.09 List price $9.98Save $1.89
- Reduced Price$8.09 List price $9.98Save $1.89
- Reduced Price$6.85 List price $7.25Save $0.40
- Reduced Price$8.45 List price $9.98Save $1.53
- Reduced Price$13.92 List price $20.98Save $7.06
- Reduced Price$17.68 List price $27.50Save $9.82
- Reduced Price$18.69 List price $29.98Save $11.29
- Reduced Price$11.39 List price $16.50Save $5.11
- Reduced Price$9.10 List price $11.98Save $2.88
- Reduced Price$16.17 List price $25.98Save $9.81
About this item
About this item
Sunsweet Naturals SupraFiber - 10.6 oz
Sunsweet Naturals SupraFiber Description:
Fiber the Balanced Super Fruit Way
- 5 Grams of Fiber Per Serving
- Both Soluble and Insoluble Fiber
- Contains Whole Food Fruit Fiber
Why We Created SupraFiber
We at SUNSWEET NATURALS have two passionate beliefs when it comes to fiber.
- The best source of fiber comes from nutritional, whole food fruits (rather than from grain husks).
- Fiber supplements should have a balance of both soluble and insoluble fiber for optimal benefit - not just one or the other.
As a result, SupraFiber was created--setting a new standard for fiber supplements. No other fiber supplement utilizes the high-performance of whole food, fruit fiber like SupraFiber.
- Legendary whole food fiber and super fruit benefits of our D'Noir Prunes as well as acai berries, pomegranate, and blueberry.
- A 5 gram balance of combined soluble and insoluble fiber in each serving.
True to out SUNSWEET NATURALS philosophy, SupraFiber is 100% natural, contains no preservatives, no added sugars or sweeteners, is Gluten Free, Vegan, non GMO, and preservative and psyllium free.
How Fiber Works
There are two basic types of fiber, each of which provides distinctive, key benefits:
- Soluble Fiber dissolves in water and cannot be digested. While passing through the digestive tract, it transforms into a gelatinous substance, trapping carbohydrates and slowing the absorption of glucose. Helps create a feeling of satiety or fullness and a desire not to overeat.
- Insoluble Fiber does not dissolve in water and increases the speed by which food passes through the digestive system. If acts like a scrub brush gently cleaning out the sludge and plaque from the walls of your intestines. This also improves your body's ability to absorb nutrients from the food it digests.
Why Fiber Is Important
Fiber slows the rate that sugar is absorbed into the bloodstream. When you eat foods in soluble fiber - the sugar in those foods is absorbed slower, which keeps your blood glucose levels from rising too fast. This is good for you because spikes in glucose fall rapidly, which can cause you to be hungry soon after eating and lead to overeating.
Fiber accelerates gastro-intestinal transit time. When you eat foods in insoluble fiber, it moves faster through your intestines, which can help signal more quickly that you are full.
Fiber cleans your colon. Acting like a scrub brush, insoluble fiber helps clean out bacteria and other buildup in your intestines, and reduces your risk for colon cancer.
Our Starting Point: Whole Food Super Fruit
The inherent superiority of whole food, super fruit nutrition is a key belief for us at SUNSWEET NATURALS. In looking at existing fiber supplements, we were surprised to find no one else really offering this approach to delivering fiber.
By creating SupraFiber, we are delighted to bring you a different choice?the first fiber supplement that has a blend of whole food super fruits as its main ingredient. And what a blend it is! We began with our D?Noir prunes, a nutritional powerhouse with legendary fiber qualities, making it a logical starting point and one that we at SUNSWEET NATURALS are uniquely qualified to provide. While we believe our D?Noir prunes to be The Most Super Fruit, we didn?t stop there and added other top super fruits ?pomegranate, blueberries and acai berries to further our potent blend.
No other fiber supplement utilizes the high performance of whole food, super fruit like SupraFiber. We honestly believe our blend of these lusci
Warning Text: Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. As with all dietary supplements, consult your health care practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing or under medical supervision. Parents should consult a physician before giving this supplements to children under 12 years of age.
Ingredients: Prune Fiber, Apple, Acacia Fiber, Powdered Cellulose, Blueberry, Xanthan Gum, Pomegranate, Acai Fiber.
Instructions: Mix 1 rounded tablespoon in at least 8 oz of water, juice or your favorite beverage and drink promptly. For best results, use with a shaker cup. If mixture thickens, add more liquid and stir. Once seal is broken, some natural clumping may occur. Product efficacy is not affected and clumps can be easily broken up with a spoon. Clumping can be minimalized if stored in a cool, dry place.
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Capacity:||10.6 oz (300 g)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||316810|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Sodium 17 mg||-1|
|Total Carbohydrate 7 g||2|
|Dietary Fiber 3||20|
|Sugars 1 g|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- $5.94 Was $8.98Save $3.04
- $5.94 Was $9.97Save $4.03
- $2.74 Was $3.00Save $0.26
- $3.44 Was $3.74Save $0.30
- $5.94 Was $9.00Save $3.06
- $5.94 Was $7.44Save $1.50
- $8.34 Was $8.88Save $0.54
- $9.88 List price $11.86Save $1.98