About This Item
- Weighs up to 50% lighter than standard steel sprockets
- 100% heat treated AND even lighter than before with new weight reduction hole cut outs, but still has a hardness 5 times that of an aluminum sprocket and twice that of a standard steel sprocket
- Up to 4 times more durable with 1.2 times the lateral strength of any aluminum sprocket
- Great self cleaning capabilities due to the offset tooth design, same as the original Z sprocket which extends the life of the entire chain drive system
- The lightest STEEL sprocket available on the market
- Finished with electro-less nickel plating which gives the sprocket more of a brushed/natural stainless appearance but doesn't compromise in performce
**NOTE** You will receive the same pitch sprocket as you bike has for OEM. If you upgraded your sprockets and chain to a differen
Questions & Answers0 question
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Policies & Plans
See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product.
Electrode, Comp-283025157, DC-prod-dfw7, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-22.0.9-ebf-fashion-0712-5, SHA-071dde15ba17f813f2e7dcab6cdef5bcba46c154, CID-