Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$198.96 List price $369.99Save $171.03
- See details in cart
- $8.09 Was $10.18Save $2.09
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
This Sunpentown Countertop Dishwasher is a good choice for apartments, office kitchens or small-sized kitchens. It offers full-size power in a compact design to ensure it gets the job done. With a height of only 17.24", the silver dishwasher will fit between most countertops and cabinetry. A spacious cavity loads up to six standard place settings to make cleaning up a breeze. It features easy controls, a durable stainless steel interior and a water temperature of up to 148 degrees. The kitchen dishwasher quickly connects to any faucet to eliminate the need for direct plumbing or permanent installation. User friendly, it offers six wash cycles: heavy, normal, light, glass, speed and soak. It contains an automatic detergent and rinse-agent dispenser. The appliance also has a dish rack and silverware basket. It blends in easily with all types of decor. Take the chore of dishes to a new level with this quality made dishwasher.
Sunpentown Countertop Dishwasher, Silver:
- Durable stainless steel interior
- 6 wash cycles: heavy, normal, light, glass, speed and soak
- Dish rack and silverware basket
- Holds up to 6 standard place settings
- The kitchen dishwasher has user-friendly controls
- Automatic detergent and rinse-agent dispenser
- Faucet adapter included for quick and simple connection
- Measures: 21.65"L x 19.69"W x 17.24"H
- Model# SD-2201S
See all fridges on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Capacity:||4 - 6 Place Settings|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Volts:||110 V AC|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Size:||21.65 x 19.69 x 17.24 "|
|Material:||Plastic , Stainless Steel Interior , Vinyl Rack|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SD-2201S|
|Features:||Stainless Steel Tub|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||21.65 x 19.69 x 17.24 Inches|
Ask a question
- Bought a cart at Big Lots, just perfect for it and then you can move it out of the way and still have your counter spaceby Snowbunny2012br023/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have it on the counter, but would see no problem having it on a cart if my next apartment didn't have the counter space. I don't see why it wouldn't work very well. The only two connections (elec and plumming) are simple and friendly from a portability viewpoint. Make sure the cart is strong and stable though. It will be heavier with water in it and this unit is not durable enough to handle the fall.by ReviewFromWright11/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see why this would be a problem. My friends have a larger portable dishwasher that's actually on wheels. The manual for this one says to have it nested between walls securely, but I think that's if you're permanently installing it somewhere. When we run it it's smooth (not like a clothes washer), so it's not like it will rock or jiggle itself off a cart.by PunkyandPongo1/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This d/w is heavy and seems to be well balanced when sitting on my counter. I do not know if it will be balanced on the chart cart, but I think this should work if you have a sturdy and heavy cart, with some heavy load balance on the bottom of the cart, and using wheel stops/breaksby mindless3/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I keep mine on a rolling cart and roll it into hiding when not using. Dishwasher works perfectly.by DishAdvice1/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine is on the counter, but a very sturdy rolling cart should do the job.by Datatech011/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it holds 10 inch plates no probby TheFamilyC4/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i have 10 inch round plates and they fit w/ maybe 1/4 inch to spare.by DishAdvice4/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and if you ever buy big plates just skip the first plate space and use the 2nd, 3,4,5, plate space and tilt the plates forward. No big deal.by Nina74/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- oh yea, holds a lot and there is no problem with the larger platesby thatguyishappy4/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yep, very easily. There is no top rack, and I found it easy to stuff all sorts of things into it!by Goobgrover4/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, all the countertop dishwashers hold 10 in dinner plates. I have larger diameter ones then that, and I just have to lean them a bit to fit in.by ghentgirl4/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hoses are attached to the back of machineby Snowbunny2012br021/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It's got a threaded connection to the back connector. I haven't had a single leak from the hose in the 5 times I've used it so far.by EJN4478501/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not exactly sure what you mean, but the hose connects on the back of the unit, no tools required, and the quick connect supply connects to the faucet via a supplied adapter that you screw onto your faucet. The hose is supplied but not permanently connected at either ends.by ReviewFromWright1/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The hose comes in a package. It took me a whole two minutes to prepare this for unit for first use. Awesome product!by HuLaMo20111/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It's a separate piece that attaches in two places on the back of the dishwasher.by mrsnrk2/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a hose that you connect yourself to the dish washer (you just plug it in, basically). You might want to note that we have a verrrrry old faucet so it's not standard size. We were able to buy a screw-on adapter to make the faucet a little s,Allen so the hose could screw on.by PunkyandPongo2/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?