Customers also considered
- Rollback$223.96 Was $250.96Save $27.00
- Reduced Price$259.00 List price $365.00Save $106.00
Check out these related products
- $428.99 List price $496.99Save $68.00
- $272.99 Was $299.00Save $26.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Sunpentown Countertop Dishwasher is a good choice for apartments, office kitchens or small-sized kitchens. It offers full-size power in a compact design to ensure it gets the job done. With a height of only 17.24", the silver dishwasher will fit between most countertops and cabinetry. A spacious cavity loads up to six standard place settings to make cleaning up a breeze. It features easy controls, a durable stainless steel interior and a water temperature of up to 148 degrees. The kitchen dishwasher quickly connects to any faucet to eliminate the need for direct plumbing or permanent installation. User friendly, it offers six wash cycles: heavy, normal, light, glass, speed and soak. It contains an automatic detergent and rinse-agent dispenser. The appliance also has a dish rack and silverware basket. It blends in easily with all types of decor. Take the chore of dishes to a new level with this quality made dishwasher.
Sunpentown Countertop Dishwasher, Silver:
- Durable stainless steel interior
- 6 wash cycles: heavy, normal, light, glass, speed and soak
- Dish rack and silverware basket
- Holds up to 6 standard place settings
- The kitchen dishwasher has user-friendly controls
- Automatic detergent and rinse-agent dispenser
- Faucet adapter included for quick and simple connection
- Measures: 21.65"L x 19.69"W x 17.24"H
- Model# SD-2201S
See all fridges on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Capacity:||4 - 6 Place Settings|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Volts:||110 V AC|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Size:||21.65 x 19.69 x 17.24 "|
|Material:||Plastic , Stainless Steel Interior , Vinyl Rack|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SD-2201S|
|Features:||Stainless Steel Tub|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||21.65 x 19.69 x 17.24 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I have very weak wrist,so #1 how hard is this to to connect to faucet & # 2 is it the screw in or relese type?
- dont waste your time on this model it has a known design flaw and you WILL be returning it after just 1 use. the spin arm is mounted to high and no matter full load or empty the arm hits the bottom of the rack and will not let it move freely ...your dishes will not get clean if not sprayed with water/detergent...hope this is of some helpby 26772737662674/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- this has a quick release adaptor that screws into the end of the faucet. The hose then connects to that with a slide action, not screw on. In my case, I had a hose type sprayer, and the adaptor actually screwed into that, and I could easily connect itby zxv1232412/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is quite simple to attach to the faucet, it is your thumbs that pull down the adapter and then you slide it onto your faucet and release, it pops into place and your ready to start the machine. No screwing or unscrewing. To disconnect after running, just push the red water pressure release button release when the water quits running out, this takes about 2 seconds. and then with your thumbs press down on the quick release and it disconnects to be put away.by alwaysbz2/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Once the adapter is on your faucet, it's a matter of pulling the connector sleeve down, sliding hose over adapter, then releasing the sleeve to lock it in place. It's very quick and easy.by randomMom12/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would be easy for you. The adaptor has a sleeve like thing that makes the connection, and all you have to do is pull the outer sleeve down and put the adaptor on, then let the sleeve go back up. It's spring loaded but not hard to pull down at all.by tnt7772/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not hard uses quick releaseby shade917810/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the dishwasher will work for you. The dishwasher controls the water flow when it's hooked up, so once the cycle is through -- even though the water is still on -- the water flow is controlled by the dishwasher as if the faucet was turned off.by ChelseaGrand4/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That has been my experience. The nozzle hook-up is pressurized and (I believe) only allows water flow for the amount that is needed for the wash cycle. Hope this helps!by chlomo4/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the water needs to be turned of manually at your tap. I don't think it would flood but the water will leak out of the sink hook up and run your water all night, expensive.by Kammanta4/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dishwasher shuts off when it is done. The water attached to it would remain on but will not run when the washer stops. I wouldn't have a problem running it before I go to bed. I haven't done that yet but I haven't had it very long.by katgary9/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You do have to shut off the faucet and release the residual pressure before detaching the quick connector, but this doesn't have to be done right after the cycle so you should be fine. It does beep several times once the cycle is complete, hopefully your bedroom is not too close!by DoctorRick9/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When the dishwasher finishes the cycle it will not start another cycle it will shut off.by Helper049/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no heating element in the base like there is in a full size unit. We just wait for the cycle to finish and open the door to let steam escape.by Markontheroad1/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, when the cycle is over, I simply open and let them dry.by Zanetta3/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- SO FAR, MY PLATES COME OUT DRYby ACFJR3/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In my experience it doesn't get things completely dry, but very close. It basically leaves a few drops of water on the bottoms of cups and bowls if they have a lip on the bottom (which there usually is).by DishAdvice1/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you will need to open the door for them to dry or towel them off before storing in cabinets.by RichinSTL1/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My dishes come out dryby momof3greatboyz3/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?