Smart Solar Fountain Pump Kit
About this item
- Converts any birdbath to a solar fountain
- Solar-powered - operates in direct sunlight
- Includes 4 fountain heads for a variety of sprays
- Includes EVA foam float for use in deeper ponds
- Use the pump with no float in a shallow bowl
- One Year Warranty
About this item
Transform your bird bath into a fountain!
Your favorite birds will love to frolic in your bird bath when you add our Smart Solar Fountain Pump Kit. This low-voltage water pump uses solar power to filter the water and spout enchanting streams into the air. Lively fountain action will delight birds and make your yard or garden a more cheerful, relaxing place.
This fountain pump operates only in direct sunlight and has a flow rate of 40 gallons per hour in optimum conditions, which will keep water clean and adequately filtered. The solar panel does not store energy. If placed in a shaded area or under overcast skies, the fountain will not perform. Select from three different fountain heads to create your favorite water formation.
Fountain head, solar panel, pump, filter, and float are all included. Utilize the float option to use the pump in a deep fountain or even a pond. Leave the float option off for use in shallow applications.
- Filtration for cleaner water
- Pumps up to 40 gallons per hour
- 40 GPH is average flow rate - may vary with sun
- 10-foot cord from fountain to solar panel
- Includes fountain head, solar panel, pump, filter, and EVA foam float
- Fountain heads offer: Spray, Sprinkle, Stream, and Bubble
- Maximum fountain height up to 14-inches (Jet fountain head in bright sun)
- Measures: 4L x 3W x 9.25H inches, 1 lbs.
Special Note: Solar fountains and bird baths require lots of direct sunlight to operate properly. Please be sure you have a sunny spot to place your fountain or bath.
Fountain spray height: up to 14 inches in direct sunlight
Solar panel dimensions: 6.5L x 5W x 2H inches
Cord length: 10 ft. from fountain to solar panel
It is recommended to use this pump with a depth of 3 to 6 inches, depending on the fountain head used. The diameter of the fountain or birdbath you place it in should be at least 12 inches to minimize overspray. The manufacturer suggests using this pump with a bowl or fountain with at least a 3-inch opening.
Smart Solar Driven by a strong belief in the environmental benefits of solar power, and the realization that consumers are becoming increasingly environmentally aware with an interest in buying solar-powered products, Smart Solar was created in 2003. Based near Oxford in the U.K., Smart Solar has offices in the U.S. and Germany, and a manufacturing facility in Thailand. Smart Solar offers products including solar pumps, water features, lights, ventilators, chargers, and specialty garden items. With an eye for fulfilling future consumer needs, and a heart for preserving the environment, Smart Solar is devoted to developing innovative, high-quality, and dependable solar-powered products.