Customers also considered
- $164.34 Was $180.00Save $15.66
- Reduced Price$198.00 List price $367.92Save $169.92
- $183.99 List price $195.99Save $12.00
- $305.94 Was $325.00Save $19.06
- $159.99 Was $186.99Save $27.00
- $54.03 Was $65.00Save $10.97
- $98.99 List price $149.00Save $50.01
- $95.78 Was $119.00Save $23.22
- $316.65 Was $324.00Save $7.35
- $79.99 Was $99.00Save $19.01
- $444.55 Was $543.51Save $98.96
- $106.99 List price $114.00Save $7.01
About this item
About this item
Create extra storage space for outdoor items with the Suncast Vertical Utility Shed, available in the color Sand. Use this versatile unit to store lawn and garden equipment, sports gear and long-handled tools. The vertical storage shed is made from a double-wall resin construction so it is durable. It has a sturdy floor with extra reinforcements to hold heavier objects. The double doors have easy-to-grip handles that make getting what you need and putting it away an easy task. The Suncast storage shed even has a shelf for stowing smaller gadgets.
Suncast Vertical Utility Shed, Sand:
- 20 cu ft capacity
- Door opening: 23.5" x 65.25"
- Suncast storage shed with durable double-wall resin construction
- Robust double doors with easy-to-grip handles
- Sturdy floor with extra reinforcement for heavier items
- Easy bolt assembly that requires minimal tools
- Exterior dimensions: 32.25"W x 26.5"D x 70.5"H
- 10-year limited warranty
- Model# BMS1500SW
|Material:||Resin / Polycarbonate|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BMS1500SW|
|Color:||Sand , Beige|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||26.50 x 20.00 x 67.00 Inches|
Ask a question
- The dimensions are described in the product information. They detail the exterior dimension so talk a couple of inches off and that would be the interior dimension. Measure your lawnmower and see if it would fit. Based on what I can see, I doubt that a lawnmower would fit inside.by KatyB3/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe you would only be able to fit a push mower in the shed. It is not wide enough for a gas mower.by Jules504/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It is not big enough to fit a lawnmower.by ShopperInGreeneville4/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends how wide is your lawnmower. Please check the base measurements [of the shed] and compare it with the lawnmower's footprint. Is deep enough, just the width seems to be just too tight. I would buy exactly the same type of shed, just one size wider.by ChrsitianJ12/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this product is not large enough.by CommunityAnswer8/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most definitely. That subject is covered in the assembly manual/instructions.by ChrsitianJ6/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say no it's all plastic so it would not hold the weight of a shovel.by PSSshoeman7/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- This comes with one wooden shelf. If you were creative and handy, you could install some hooks or bore holes for handles into the shelf. Nothing can be screwed into the side of the shed as it is hollow plastic.by jamesdh4/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That's exactly why I bought mine. To get boxes out of my apartment. But there's no way you can install metal shelves inside. And even less if the boxes are heavy like tools. Is made of plastic and the walls will not hold. You can make a pile of Rubber Maid inside [which is what I've done]. You can lock it, but a decisive thief would rip-off the door handles. I would not leave inside anything that I would care such as guns, or good tools. This is for boxes, garden tools and the likes. Or tight an ill-tempered Pitbull to the shed... (Make sure the shed is heavy enough when loaded. Unloaded the shed is sturdy but quite light)by ChrsitianJ10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You would need to compare interior dimensions of the shed with your tool boxes. This is tall, and a lock can be used, but this is plastic so think of a lock as a deterrent only. It comes with one wooden shelf hat slides in. Indie not use this due to the handle length of my tools.by jamesdh6/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Suncast BMS1500SW storage utility shed 26.5 inches wide from side to side on the inside, 20 inches deep from front to back on the inside, and 67 inches high from floor to inside the top. Please measure your storage containers and compare them to these dimensions to see if they will fit inside. The BMS1500SW will come with one wood shelf. More can be made according to the specifications in the Owner’s Manual and if made accordingly, can sustain 100 pounds evenly distributed weight. Heavier items should be placed on lower shelves for safety reasons. These cabinets are weather-resistant, have UV in the colorant to stabilize the color, and are padlock ready, although padlocks are not required or included. The size and shape of padlock it accepts will be illustrated in the Owner’s Manual. Thank you for your question and your interest in Suncast products.by SuncastSupport7/3/2016Written by a verified representative from SuncastSupportWas this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?