Customers also considered
- $305.94 Was $325.00Save $19.06
- $444.55 Was $543.51Save $98.96
- $180.99 Was $255.00Save $74.01
- $164.34 Was $180.00Save $15.66
- $399.00 Was $486.72Save $87.72
- Rollback$399.00 Was $699.00Save $300.00
- $649.00 Was $698.00Save $49.00
- $307.60 Was $347.56Save $39.96
About this item
About this item
Add additional storage to your backyard with the Suncast Vertical Shed. It's ideal for storing lawn and garden tools, extra patio furniture, and other outdoor essentials. The entrance to the storage shed features robust double doors with easy to grip handles. A wood grain texture throughout the shed adds a natural look. The Suncast Storage Shed also has a sturdy floor with extra reinforcement for heavier items, as well as shelf support to accommodate four wood shelves (not included).
Suncast Vertical Shed:
- Robust doors with easy to grip resin handles
- Double door opening: 47.5"W x 74"H
- Suncast Shed has a sturdy floor with extra reinforcement for heavier items
- Shelf support to accommodate four wood shelves (not included)
- Wood grain texture throughout the Suncast Storage Shed for a natural look
- Assembled size: 56"W x 48.75"D x 79.75"H
- Suncast Vertical Shed Model# BMS6500
|Material:||Resin / Polycarbonate|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BMS6500|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||56.00 x 48.75 x 79.75 Inches|
Ask a question
- It should come with a center beam metal support on the inside of the unit to assist with support of the roof. The roof is beefy, I see no problem with supporting snow.by Hadalife559/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used to live in IL but the only answer I can give you is to clean the snow off as soon as you can.by Devilsdue8/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Suncast Sheds can accept ordinary snow fall conditions. However in cases of deep, heavy snow over 8 inches, the snow should be brushed off. Thank you for your interest in Suncast products.by SuncastSupport3/1/2016Written by a verified representative from SuncastSupportWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The more level it is from side to side the more even the door are.by ree19658/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you call the 800 number provided in your instruction manual, Suncast will send you another panel. 800-846-2345by Dcchand3/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Make sure the area where the shed is placed is level. I had no problem with the doors closing. They worked perfect.by Rivman65652/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It is, as long as the roof, sides, back and doors are installed correctly with no gaps. Though, I would not place it where it would get any direct runoff from a roof during rain.by ree196510/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the one I have has never gotten any water in it.by Devilsdue10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this storage shed is water proof. It will keep the items stored inside dry.by CommunityAnswer10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?