Customers also considered
- $183.99 List price $195.99Save $12.00
- $384.65 Was $486.72Save $102.07
- $254.99 Was $279.00Save $24.01
- $157.00 Was $199.00Save $42.00
- $444.55 Was $543.51Save $98.96
- $149.00 Was $161.33Save $12.33
- $649.00 Was $698.00Save $49.00
- $199.00 Was $243.50Save $44.50
- $106.99 List price $114.00Save $7.01
- $171.72 Was $250.00Save $78.28
- $98.99 List price $149.00Save $50.01
About this item
About this item
The Suncast Trash Can Shed is designed for hiding unsightly garbage cans and storing lawn and garden supplies, tools, smaller bicycles, patio cushions and more. This unit will hold two 96-gallon garbage cans. The low-profile design is ideal for placement on the side of a house, patio or under a fence line. This Toter Suncast storage shed features gas shocks so it can be opened with one hand for easy access. The durable and stable design is made with a steel-reinforced double wall and roof . It also has a three-door locking system and comes padlock ready. This item is made from high-quality materials for long-lasting strength.
Suncast Toter Trash Can Shed, Sand:
- 70 cu ft capacity
- Door opening: 63.5" x 46.5"
- Gas shocks enable 1-handed lift operation to easily throw additional bags in without removing garbage containers
- Steel-reinforced double wall and roof construction for added stability
- Padlock ready
- 3-door locking system (lock not included)
- Exterior dimensions: 70.5"W x 44.25"D x 52"H
- 10-year limited warranty
- Model# BMS4700
- Suncast shed color: vanilla
|Material:||Resin / Polycarbonate|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BMS4711|
|Color:||Mustang Sand , White|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||70.50 x 44.25 x 52.00 Inches|
Ask a question
- Nope, the design of it make the water run down, the top part is not flatby An anonymous customer3/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It is pretty flat but slanted enough for the water to run off and not collect.by Bruha480737/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby steveatparkcity3/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely you can. There is a latch/handle attached to the roof that comes down over the top of the doors and all you have to do is put a lock through the hole to secure the top from being opened.by Shopper21288/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can lock. One lock, locks all three doorsby getsit653/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The product is padlock ready and has a 3-door locking system, but the lock is not included.by CommunityAnswer3/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a plastic material, but very sturdy. You could always line the floor with plywood etc.by Ugalee13/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This whole product is made out of durable plastic.by Skala203/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Suncast storage buildings and garden sheds, Stephanie, have all been engineered to have a floor strong enough to hold typical lawn equipment such as lawn mowers, riding mowers, garden tractors and snow blowers. The reinforced floor of the BMS4700 is made of high density poly ethylene with UV and colorant added. It is important that the load is evenly distributed. Adding support such as one-quarter inch or three-eighths inch plywood to help distribute weight will allow heavier items to be stored. Other conditions such as foundation and weight distribution can affect the floor loading capacity. Thank you for your question and your interest in Suncast products.by SuncastSupport9/12/2016Written by a verified representative from SuncastSupportWas this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?