Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This useful Suncast 7.5' x 3' Outdoor Storage Building/Shed is ideal for small yards. Not only is it attractive but functional as well. Store all of your lawn and garden tools safely in this 129-cubic-foot shed. Made of durable resin including the floor, this outdoor tool shed also has lockable doors. Keeping your yard beautiful and well kept is important and finding the tools and equipment to do so is easy with this item. Store your rakes, leaf blowers, edgers and garden hoses in this attractive item.
Suncast Outdoor Storage Building, 7.5' x 3':
- 129 cu. ft. capacity
- Suncast outdoor storage is perfect for small yards
- Taupe and bronze
- Constructed of durable resin, including the floor
- Lockable doors with upper and lower latches
- Outdoor storage building measures 8' 1/4"W x 3' 4-1/4"D x 7' 2-3/4"H
|Coverage Area:||Full Size|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||Yes|
|Assembled Product Weight:||260.00 LB|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||40.25 x 96.25 x 86.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby Quiltem3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No,but I put a standing shelf in by removing the top shelf. still use the top part in garage as storage.by citygirlinfl3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby crazywithoutu20053/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will this storage unit floor hold a washer and a dryer without sagging or leaking when it rains?
- This unit seems too narrow to place a washer or dryer. You might want to consider a larger unit.by KenSanDiego3/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That will depend on the foundation on which it is located. The floor is sturdy and sits flat on the foundation.by participant3/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It weighs 260 lbs . It anchors to the ground OR it recommends a concrete foundation or a wooden one. If you anchor to the ground , you need some vapor barrier material and 12 inch nails. Need to predrill some spots in floor .by Quiltem4/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is pretty sturdy, but I have mine on cement. It does suggest that you anchor it to the ground, but does not provide the hardware.by crazywithoutu20054/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $949.99 List price $1139.99Save $190.00