Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
The Suncast Resin Wicker 99 Gallon Deck Box is an ideal storage solution to keep your outdoor accessories hidden for a neat and orderly appearance. It's solid, with heavy-duty plastic resin construction, providing ultimate durability. This sturdy Suncast wicker deck box is weather resistant for long-term use. Its stay-dry composition protects your stored items and keeps them clean and dry. It is also easy to clean and maintain. The spacious capacity of the Suncast resin wicker deck box allows for practical storage of garden tools, snow gear, pool supplies, toys, chair cushions and more. It's extremely lightweight and displays handles on both sides for easy portability. It features woven-style inlays molded to resemble wicker with a mocha finish that adds a modern look to your outdoor space. For maximum security, it is lockable with a padlock to safeguard your property.
Its curved top doubles as a comfortable bench for extra seating.The Suncast Resin Wicker 99 Gallon Deck Box is an attractive and versatile storage and organization option for your backyard, garden, patio, porch or deck.
Suncast Resin Wicker 99-Gallon Deck Box, Brown:
- Contemporary wicker design
- Stay-dry design keeps out inclement weather
- Long-lasting resin construction
- Large, 99-gallon storage capacity
- Assembles in five minutes without tools
- Measures: 50" L x 25.6" W x 25.5" H
- Suncast wicker deck box model DBW9200
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DBW9200|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Dimensions:||50L x 25.5W x 25.5H in.|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||50.00 x 25.60 x 25.50 Inches|
Ask a question
- NO!by LoganandBrynnsmom8/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The top keeps the water out - but it is a hard plastic that make break if you try to cut it.by 856hockeymom8/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the top would keep rain out. I store cushions and the box is outside and is never wet. But this is light-tight. I would think an animal would freak if placed in such a dark enclosure.by spwilson8/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have not tested our deck boxes as animal shelters. It sounds like the Suncast Deluxe Personalized Large Dog House DH350 or the ASPCA Suncast Deluxe Dog House DH250 would be perfect for your needs. Both are available in Walmart stores and the Walmart web site.by SuncastContactCenter10/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 46 1/2 across, 21 front to back, 22 1/2 deepby Summer6/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No there is not a safety hinge. The lid will not stay open on its own unless it can lean back.by LoganandBrynnsmom9/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, no safety hinge on this.by spwilson10/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure exactly what is meant by a safety hinge. If the need is for a deck box with a lid support, Walmart sells a deck box with a lid that has a gas spring to hold the lid open in ordinary use. See the Walmart No.: 001680418. It is the Suncast 127-Gallon Premium Deck Box DB12000PB and is sold by Walmart.by SuncastContactCenter9/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would get a tarp and cover it. Walmart sells silver ones that are less offensive than the blue ones.by Gerri11/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Hrt2Hrt7/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Suncast Resin Wicker 99-Gallon Deck Box model DBW9200 is manufactured using a process called injection molding. It does not have double walls. Reinforcing ribs are strategically molded on each part ensuring strength, beauty and resilience for many years to come. Thank you for your interest in Suncast products.by SuncastSupport6/2/2016Written by a verified representative from SuncastSupportWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?