Customers also viewed these products
- $61.88 Was $67.83Save $5.95
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$34.99 List price $66.00Save $31.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Suncast Smart Trak Hose Hideaway Hose Reel
- Automatically tracks hose neatly onto reel
- Easy reeling with half the effort
- Holds up to 225' of 5/8" hose
- Wheels for portability
- 6' leader hose with watertight connection
|Manufacturer Part Number:||Yes|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.50 x 17.50 x 19.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We have two of these reels, have had one for three years and the other for two years and have ever had any problems with either of them. They work beautifully. Matter of fact, we have run out of storage space in the garage so these reels sit outside year round. In the winter we obviously disconnect them from the faucets and drain the hoses, then rewind them onto the reels. Roll the one from the front yard to the backyard to join the other reel and put them under the eave of the roof on the patio. We bought two square air conditioner covers and put them on each one of the reels to keep the snow and ice off them for the winter. Each Spring we just remove the covers and hook them back to the faucets and away we go. Regarding your leaking we are wondering if you have a washer in the ends of the connection hose or tightened it tight enough. We've never had this problem. If we had a third faucet we would get a third reel for it as well.by BackyardDiva99995/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes its plastic but if you are very careful when you screw on the hose and not strip the threads, no problems with leaks at all!by HiHoSO5/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How do I contact suncast about replacement parts? I need the plastic piece on the inside that you connect your hose to.
- They have a web site www.suncast.com, Hit on Hose reels, up in the upper right of the page is a link it says parts. You might be able to find what your looking for there.by feather477/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?