Customers also considered
- $54.38 Was $65.00Save $10.62
- $63.95 Was $71.10Save $7.15
- Reduced Price$42.99 List price $52.99Save $10.00
- Reduced Price$89.99 List price $189.00Save $99.01
- Rollback$34.00 Was $39.00Save $5.00
- Rollback$85.00 Was $109.00Save $24.00
- $79.99 Was $99.00Save $19.01
- $106.99 Was $114.00Save $7.01
- Rollback$74.00 Was $88.00Save $14.00
- from $66.65
- $78.79 Was $136.60Save $57.81
- $30.20 Was $40.38Save $10.18
About this item
About this item
Bring style and functionality to your outdoors with the Suncast 50-Gallon Deck Box. It's made of molded resin, naturally resistant to weather-related elements including rain, sun and extreme temperatures. This 50-gallon box has an easy, snap-together design, allowing you to set it up in just minutes. The large storage capacity gives you ample space for chair cushions, umbrellas, garden supplies, lighting, outdoor toys and more. It also features an extended lip on the top that creates an airtight seal keeping moisture, dust and wildlife out. It adds character to your deck or patio while giving you a place to store seasonal items. The Suncast Deck Box offers a practical solution for outdoor storage containment.
Suncast 50-Gallon Deck Box:
- Designed for storing cushions and other patio and yard accessories
- Resin construction is long lasting
- Built-in handles and rollers for portability
- Stay-dry design
- Easy assembly
- Suncast 50-Gallon Deck Box dimensions: 14"W x 18"D x 24"H
- Built-in lip to the top creates an airtight seal
- Contains a brown colorant to shield against UV rays
- Snap-together design
- Suitable for use on a deck or patio
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DB5000|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Dimensions:||41L x 21W x 22H in.|
|Home Decor Style:||Storage|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||41.00 x 21.00 x 22.00 Inches|
Ask a question
- This design does not include a hasp for a lock.by An anonymous customer6/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but I suppose you could drill a couple of small holes in it. Then maybe it could be.by tswa736/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this deck box cannot be locked.by CommunityAnswer6/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- worked for me, but I'm a lightweightby NIEMECK7/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is not intended to bare weight on top.by CommunityAnswer11/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can be left out year round, I have another one that has been in the outside for 2 yrsby Tigerlost6/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely. I've had one just like this on the patio for over 3 years and it is just like new. Holds a lot of my stuff. Today I'm ordering another one. 9/3/12by CarlosDeVilla6/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (20) (7)Was this answer helpful?