A bit shorter than our previous unit, but now we meet homeowners restrictions. Unit is surprisingly roomy. Easy to assemble. Approximately 1 hour for one person. Good quality for price; much better than the other well known brand as far as materials. Last unit lasted 15 years and expect this one to exceed that due to quality of connection points. A little pricey, but overall a great rating.
Suncast 34 cu. ft. Horizontal Outdoor Backyard Storage Shed, Vanilla
- Addpowered by Allstate
Arrives by Wed, Apr 15
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
- Outdoor storage shed for storing garbage cans, tools, lawn mowers, shovels, sports equipment, and garden accessories
- Durable, multi-wall resin panels are engineered for strength and stability
- Easy-lift lid with prop rod for simple and quick access to your items
- All-weather construction provides water resistance and UV protection, maintaining appearance of shed throughout all seasons
- Features a three-door locking system for security of your outdoor accessories
- Backed by a 10-year warranty for quality you can rely on
- Suncast Horizontal Utility Shed measures 32.25" x 53" x 45.5", perfect for your backyard or patio
proposition 65 reasons:N/A
Explore this item
Country of Origin - Components
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Suncast Horizontal Utility Shed
|Resin / Polycarbonate|
53.0 x 32.25 x 45.5 Inches
Nice smaller storage perfect for lawn equipment
I like the size of this, and also the fact it is relatively sturdy, it was a little bit of effort to put together, definitely needs two people, though it did not take that long, around 45 mins total including unpacking. Means that I can now store the lawn equipment next to the lawn, instead of having to lug it from the back shed to the front of the house...............
I am very happy with my shed purchase. It was east to assemble with two people doing the work and it went together without difficulty. All parts were accounted for. The shed opens and closes well and am happy with the amount of space. My only question is why is the shelf, which it is made to accomodate, not mentioned as an option. Might be nice to have. I would recommend this.
Assembly , usage
One person, 1 hour, instructions all clear with one exception. If you have trouble determining proper location for the "J" metal roof reinforcing bar, just save it for the last step. Bar can be screwed on after full assembly, is only a lid reinforcement bar to be centered near the roof leading edge. Screws went in fast with small cordless drill set to lowest drag release. All moving parts perform nicely, just be sure you prepare a level base to install shed on. Nice shed, using for storing 10k Duromax generator, 2 propane bottles, and 6- 25' heavy duty generator cords, all fit neat and cozy.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question