Suncast 100' Auto Power Rewind Hose Reel
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- from $151.25
- Reduced Price$184.99 List price $189.99Save $5.00
About this item
About this item
The Suncast 100' Auto Rewind Hose reel is designed to provide a very helpful addition to just about any yard. It can wind up and store a long 100' hose with a 5/8" diameter. This freestanding Suncast hose reel allows you to automatically rewind your hose with a simple touch to its easy-to-use foot pedal. It effectively conceals both your hose and the winder within its handsome cabinet. The rechargeable battery and charger unit of this auto rewind garden hose reel are also easy to use and are built to last. The pedal function provides hands-free functionality that eliminates the need to stoop. This auto rewind garden hose reel is also outfitted with a back-up hand crank. A Smart Trak hose guide system helps in winding your hose neatly. This Suncast 100' Auto Rewind Hose Reel comes fully assembled. It is made out of durable materials, and its attractive design and neutral color work well with a wide variety of exterior color palettes.
Suncast PW100 Powerwind 100' Capacity Automatic Rewind Garden Hose Reel:
- Motor-driven hose reel
- Holds 100' of 5/8'' hose
- Foot pedal function for easy use
- Smart Trak hose guide system for winding hose neatly
- This Suncast hose reel includes back-up hand crank operation
- Also includes a rechargeable battery and a charger unit
- This auto rewind garden hose reel comes fully assembled of durable materials
- Effectively conceals your hose and the hose reel within its handsome cabinet
- Can be moved into a garage or storage shed as needed
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PW100|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||20.00 x 18.00 x 22.00 Inches|
Ask a question
- Will this reel accommodate 100ft 3/4" hose? Paulby Tadpole107/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No hose is included. Use a 5/8" hose up to 100' max in length.by PNWgardner7/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, a hose is not included.by CommunityAnswer7/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Before I buy a new PW100 I would like to know why, when I step on the power pedal, I get no response. There is a new battery fully charged.
- I just bought this last week, have used it twice without needing a re-charge. So its a little soon to answer this question, but from reading other reviews prior to making my purchase, looks like a charge lasted several weeks for one owner.by Bevy5/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The lid must be closed to operate.by shoppingaddicted7/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine did the same thing. I read the manual and discovered the battery needed to be plugged in for 12 hours. I did that and it works like a dream.by trustedfriend7/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do you have to charge the battery? How long does it last, and what do you do when the charge runs out?
- When you checked the connections did you open up the side compartment and check the switch that the pedal makes contact with? I would check that and also the switch that is inside the lid. I assume you know the lid HAS to be closed in order for the switches to work.by PNWgardner7/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?