My wife loves this thing! The strap is extremely convenient and the customer service was awesome. The unit stopped working after about a yesr and a half due to a faulty controller and they shipped us a new one very quickly. The auto shutoff is a very nice feature as wel
Sunbeam Contoured Back Wrap Heating Pad with 4 Heat Settings
Arrives by Sun, Aug 9
About This Item
- TARGETED HEAT THERAPY: Sunbeam Heated Back Wrap is uniquely designed to provide targeted back pain relief by contouring to the shape of the back
- STAYS IN PLACE: The electric heating pad wrap stays in place with a comfortable, adjustable waist strap that extends up to 85 inches around, so you can get relief hands-free
- CLINICALLY PROVEN TREATMENT: Heat is clinically proven to relieve pain associated with muscle tension and stress; it increases blood flow to the source of the pain, which accelerates tissue healing
- MOIST HEAT OPTION: Spray this Sunbeam heating pad with water to provide deep penetrating pain relief
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: Features 4 heat settings, 2-hour auto-off for peace of mind, and a long, convenient 9-foot cord
- MACHINE WASHABLE PAD: Super-soft, micromink fabric is machine washable; simply disconnect the pad from the cord and place in the washing machine
|Assembled Product Weight|
Sunbeam Products Inc
Happy with this heating pad. There are 4 settings: warm, low, medium, high. I use high the most. I need this heating pad for my back. Mother natures gift makes me feel as if my back is breaking and heat is the only thing that helps. I use the high setting to penetrate through to where I need it to go.
The heating pad is covered in a very nice, soft material. It is not at all like a normal heating pad cover made of felt like material. This cover is very soft like faux fur.
I also like that this heating pad can be washed. I use rub on ointments sometimes with heating pads. Being able to wash it is a necessity for me. This easily disconnects for washing.
Over all, I definitely love this heating pad and would recommend it to others. It is soft, has 4 settings, and it has elastic adjustable straps to keep it attached to the spot that u need it attached to. This is a great find all around. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Its easy to put on and off and the ability to unplug from the cord to move about. Then ability to plug right back in is a breeze. Well worth the money. Would highly recommend this heating pad.
Love this Sunbeam heating pad! I use it every day for arthritis in my back. On the highest setting, it gets the heat through my clothes. The only problem I've had is the short side of the strap is tearing off but I can easily sew that back on. Well worth the price.
Buy two so you can use one too.
I bought this for my wife. She LOVES it! It fits well and is adjustable in the unlikely event I can get it away from her for my use. The temperature adjustment offers a wide range of comfort for the range of relief needed. Her only complaint is that she would like a much longer power cord so that she could walk around with it on. Very highly recommend this product.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question