Similar items in stock
Sunbeam Compact Heater Fan
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$25.67 Was $32.88Save $7.21
- $25.74 List price $37.99Save $12.25
- $24.97 List price $32.80Save $7.83
- Clearance$37.51 List price $43.62Save $6.11
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Compact, easy to operate heater fan with all of the necessary functionality you would expect from the Sunbeam brand. With its adjustable thermostat, you can set the heater to your desired comfort level.
- Compact design
- 1500-watt heat setting
- Adjustable thermostat
- Integrated carry handle
- Auto safety shut-off
- Manual user reset
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SFH111-WM|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.09 x 3.54 x 9.45 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- absouletly, just make sure that the heater does not come into contact with waterby KdAshra10/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the instuctions say not to use it in the bathroom or laundry room I believe, but that is just a precaution because it shouldn't be dropped in water.by beachy121/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not sure but it quickly heats up a one bedroom apartmentby KdAshra12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- A heater, rated at 1000 watts (1 kilowatt), operating for one hour uses one kilowatt hour (equivalent to 3,600 kilojoules) of energy. This heater is 1000 watts on low and 1500 watts on high. It does run on a thermostat setting, so it shuts itself on and off.by beachy1212/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The heat output, not the fan.by beachy121/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One of the switches mounted on top of the heater adjusts the fan speed, low to high. The other allows the temperature adjustment of the heater.by wmoore20022/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$26.83 List price $36.73Save $9.90
- Clearance$8.50 List price $16.99Save $8.49
- Clearance$16.41 List price $32.99Save $16.58