I buy these little boxes on amazon because I can't seem to find them anywhere around me. My daughters are OBSESSED with these vanilla yogurt raisins. Whenever we have to leave the playground and someone wants to throw a tantrum I shake one of these little boxes and they come RUNNING to jump in the stroller so they can have their treat on the way home. If it weren't for these raisins I might be stuck at the playground for hours so they are basically a lifesaver! They do contain sugar, but the box is so little and they take a long time to eat them because it takes a bit of coordination and fine motor skills to remove each raisin out of the tiny box. Oh... and mama loves sneaking a handful of these when she needs a little pick me up too. Everyone wins ; )
About This Item
Sun-Maid Chocolate & Vanilla Yogurt Covered Raisins - Kids crave, moms approve, made with whole fruit. Sun-Maid’s timeless and trusted raisins wrapped in a decadent blanket of chocolate yogurt and a creamy blanket of vanilla yogurt. A better for you, on-the-go snack that doesn’t leave your chocolate craving unsatisfied. Sweet and creamy without the guilt of candy. Make Sun-Maid Yogurt Covered Raisins a part of your daily routine, at home or on the go.
- Whole Fruit
- No Added Sugar
- No GMOs
- Naturally Flavored
- Individual Glow in the Dark bags for a spooky good time
- Sun-Maid raisins covered with a creamy, chocolate and vanilla yogurt coating for a swirl of flavor with every bite
- With whole fruit in the middle, these yummy treats contain less fat than the leading chocolate candy bars
- Additional Description:
- Halloween Yogurt Mini Snacks Raisins 18-Count - Box containing 18 individual plastic pouches; each pouch contains 0.4 oz. of a combination of Chocolate Yogurt Covered Raisins & Vanilla Yogurt Covered Raisins with orange colored yogurt coating. Pouches are not marked for individual sale. Package UPC is on the outer box.
- Chocolate and Vanilla Yogurt Flavored Coating (Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder, Whey Powder, Nonfat Milk Powder, Yogurt Powder [Cultured Whey, Nonfat Milk], Color Added [Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40 Lake], Soy Lecithin – an Emulsifier, Vanilla), Raisins, Tapioca Dextrin, Confectioner’s Glaze.
- Consumer Usage Instructions:
- Ready to Eat
- Shelf Stable
Ingredients: Chocolate and Vanilla Yogurt Flavored Coating (Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder, Whey Powder, Nonfat Milk Powder, Yogurt Powder [Cultured Whey, Nonfat Milk], Color Added [Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40 Lake], Soy Lecithin ? an Emulsifier, Vanilla), Raisins, Tapioca Dextrin, Confectioner?s Glaze.
Explore this item
Customer reviews & ratings
I love the glow in the dark packaging it is super cute and fun. These treats are loved by both my children and I. They are the perfect compromise on a sweet but healthy treat for Halloween! They also are great for in the car snacks that don't make a huge mess!
A Yummy Spooky Snack
These were so cute! Little packages of yummy Vanilla/Chocolate flavored Sun-Maid Raisins, perfect for snacking and a healthier choice to hand out on Halloween night. My family, friends and I all really enjoy eating them as a treat during the day or after dinner dessert. And the packages glow in the dark!
Fun Treat for Kiddos
My kids really liked the Choc & Vanilla Yogurt Covered Raisins. It's a healthier snack that has less sugar and unnecessary ingredients. The packages glow in the dark and the raisins are colored to match the Halloween season. It's a fun treat for kids overall. I would definitely recommend these to any parent wanting to find a healthy and nutritious snack for their children.
Fun treat for snack time
Sun-Maid Yogurt Raisins, Glow-in-the-Dark, Halloween Variety Pack are a fun filled 18 count package of Sun Maid Yogurt Raisins. The packaging is glow-in-the-dark after we set the packs under light for awhile (not straight out of the box). We consume the traditional Sun Maid white yogurt raisins and milk chocolate raisins multiple times per week for snacks and I enjoy seeing this fun to-go packs. The orange is vanilla yogurt flavored and the black is chocolate yogurt flavored. I find the taste of the orange is a slightly different than the traditional white color yogurt raisins, while the black tastes closer to milk chocolate raisins. The kids did not notice any difference and they gobbled their raisins up. They found the packs a fun treat and asked for me to pack it in their lunchbox each day. For the next few weeks, they have a fun treat to look forward. Would love to see holiday themed packs throughout the year.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question