Sun-Maid�� Fruit Bits�� 7 oz. Bag
About this item
About this item
One hundred years in the making, Sun-Maid's century of experience answers all your questions on raisins and dried fruits--their unique characteristics, their history, and how they are grown, processed, marketed, and enjoyed throughout the world.
Sun-Maid® Fruit Bits® 7 oz. Bag:
- Sun-Maid Fruit Bits Fruit Mix.
- A sensational fruit mix.
- Sun-Maid fruit bits is a sweet, tart and tangy medley of fruit flavors.
- You'll find sweet California raisins, succulent Cape Cod cranberries, tart apples, tasty apricots, sweet peaches, in every bite.
- These plump, peak-season fruits are carefully dried, moisturized and packed in foil-fresh zipper bags to lock-in the natural goodness.
- Sprinkle over cereal or salads.
- Great as a snack right from the bag.
- Bake in muffins, cookies or breads.
- Wonderful as a topping for yogurt or ice cream.
- Health experts agree that adding more fruit to your diet is a healthy way to improve your life.
- It is easy to do with Sun-Maid fruit bits.
- Fruits & veggies more Matters®.
- Just a quarter-cup (about 1.5 ounces) of Sun-Maid fruit bits provides a full serving of fruit.
- It's a great-tasting way to add more fiber and antioxidants to your diet.
- With Sun-Maid fruit bits, you get it all -- quality, taste, convenience, and real fruit goodness.
- Please visit us on the web at www.sunmaid.com.
- The Sun-Maid seal is your assurance of the finest quality.
- Quality seal 7oz.
- Fruit bits.
- Mechanically pitted fruit may contain a pit or pit fragment.
Ingredients: Raisins, Golden Raisins (Sulfur Dioxide [Sulfites] as a Preservative), Dried Apricots (Sulfur Dioxide [Sulfites] as a Preservative), Dried Apples (Potassium Metabisulfite and Sodium Sulfite as Preservatives), Dried Peaches (Sulfur Dioxide [Sulfites] as a Preservative), Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar).
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4