Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $9.18 Was $9.82Save $0.64
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Summer Infant Stackable Potty is a stylish, comfortable potty with an easy to remove pot for quick cleanups. There is a higher back for support and comfort while training and a built-in splash guard.
Summer Infant Stackable Potty, White:
- Stackable potty seat
- Removable pot for quick and easy cleanups
- Supportive, higher back for child's comfort while training
- Splash guard for boys
- No-slips guard on front and back of potty
- Color: white
- Maximum Weight Limit: 35 lbs
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Group:||All Ages|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||11350A|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.30 x 14.60 x 12.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you go into a Walmart Store you will see they are stacked. Stackable like if you had more than 1 they an stack like bowls.by TheOriginalLouie4/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It means that the bowl can be removed for washing and put back in the seat. (This is a two-piece potty)by gfzh4/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it just means that if you buy more than one of them, you can stack them up together. Maybe like for daycare use or something like that..? It's a great little potty, though.by MomSoon2Be4/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- with my experience, i own two due to twins, i can easily "stack" them on top of one another to save space when cleaning, not in use, etc. they don't have a flat, solid bottom. the nest nicely on top of one another when needed. this is the only thing i can see and think of.by RockawayGirl4/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It means that it can be stacked one on top of the other if you have more than one potty.by Dclark334/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They can easily stack one on another. Why would you want to do that? I have no clue! Unless in a school or daycare where conserving space is needed and they are cleaned and stacked after use....?by laramar24/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it means if you buy more than one you can stack them for storage. I bought one for my daycare and love it.by Derby20137/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you purchased more than one, you can stack them on top of each other to take up less space (ie: if you had twins) then unstack when ready to use them.by soontobemommaof24/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This potty is hollowed out on the inside. It's still pretty sturdy plastic, but the idea is that if you have more than one, you can save space when not actively in use by stacking them on top of each other.by AJGP4/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Stacks on top of another potty chair just like it.by Jaevansgrandma4/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 14"W (side to side) x 14.25"D (front to back) x 12.25"Hby OnlineShopper00003/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just measured and I would say it's 14" across and back. Hope that helps.by copsmrs5/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?