Similar items in stock
Summer Infant - Dino Potty Training Seat
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Summer Infant Dino Potty Training Seat is for parents looking to make the potty training experience more inviting and fun for their child. This dinosaur-shaped potty seat helps your toddler feel comfortable with the potty training process.
Summer Infant - Dino Potty Training Seat, Blue:
- Removable bucket is easy to clean
- Built-in handles help keep child steady
- Integrated splash guards
- Carry handle
|Manufacturer Part Number:||11210|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.25 x 12.75 x 10.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- In my experience, this potty holds up to 40 lbs.by themerrykitchen2/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The seat says up to 50 lbs. My son is about 45 and it works great for him.by yjj1lxr8/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 50 poundsby kypiggy10/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My son is 38 lbs and it could hold 50lbsby An anonymous customer5/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely not. There are dozens of smaller potty choices that will be more comfortable for your toddler.by themerrykitchen2/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a solid seat but the light green crown makes it difficult for little ones to get their leg over. The children needed help on and off even at age 2.by Greensburg998/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $6.56 Was $7.99Save $1.43