Similar items in stock
- $16.97 Was $23.70Save $6.73
- $30.81 Was $59.99Save $29.18
- Rollback$17.88 Was $19.88Save $2.00
Summer Infant 3-Stage Super Booster Seat, Girl
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Summer Infant 3-Stage Booster Seat offers 360 degrees of floor time activity fun and booster in one. This Summer Infant Seat provides a secure and comfortable area for your growing infant to learn to sit up and interact with their environment around them. With the Summer Infant 3-Stage Booster Seat your baby can experience play while also sitting up. This Summer Booster Seat (Girl) is the ideal place to keep baby entertained, safe and happy!
Summer Infant 3-Stage Super Booster Seat, Girl:
- Maximum Weight Limit: 33 lbs
- 3 stages: soft foam support seat, activity seat and booster seat
- 3-point safety harness
- Soft foam insert adds comfort and helps baby sit upright
- Chair straps provided for booster seat mode
- 360-degree rotating tray with loads of activities to keep baby engaged
- Wide base for stability
- 4 playful toys and 2 cup holders
- Colors: purple, pink and aqua
- Age Range: 4 to 48 months
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||23.00 x 23.00 x 13.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you take off the toy tray and the foam insert, yes, it's just molded plastic like normal bath seats. It's what my developmentally delayed 15 month old has to use.by Mimi8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure maybe. The base may be to wide.by savingbenjamins7/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no this is not a tub seat. This is to be use on floor or a chair for a booster seat.by glazy3457/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It's made for a chairby MJmom23/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?