Similar items in stock
Summer Infant 3-Stage Booster SuperSeat
Customers also viewed these products
- $60.97 List price $69.97Save $9.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Summer Infant 3-Stage Booster SuperSeat offers 360 degrees of floor time activity fun and booster in one. This baby booster seat is a secure and comfortable area for your growing infant to learn to sit up and interact with their environment around them. With the Summer Infant 3-Stage Booster SuperSeat your baby can experience play while also sitting up. It's the ideal place to keep baby entertained, safe and happy!
Summer Infant 3-Stage SuperSeat:
- This safety booster seat is for children 4 months to 4 years old and up to 33 lbs
- 3 stages:
- Soft foam support seat
- Activity seat
- Booster seat
- 3-point safety harness
- Chair straps provided for booster seat mode
- Soft foam insert adds comfort and helps baby sit upright
- 360 degree rotating tray with loads of activities to keep baby engaged
- 2 cup holders
- 4 playful toys
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Maximum Weight:||33 lbs|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||12 to 24 Months|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||13330z|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Features:||Easy Clean , Comfortable|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||22.00 x 7.00 x 22.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Pretty muchby soreheart317043/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the tray is removable you can then use the chair as a booster seatby Bonjer5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the entire tray is can be taken off, and chair can be used alone, or as a booster seatby cavinginspirals3/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It has a removable front piece and the removable U shaped section that is left when you remove the front piece. (Sorry that someone took so long to answer you, hey I'm just someone who left a review and saw this) :)by AngelicaNEWYORK5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes the section with holders is removableby tweetyparea11/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The more expensive model is exactly the same. Buy this one!by LittleMama228/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The orange seat is an insert you just pull it outby Bonjer5/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It just lifts out after you push the restraining straps throughby Abolita3/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to take the straps off through the bottom and pull them through the top :-)by Katasrophy896/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You spin the tray around to where the cup holders are infront and you just grab front rim of tray n squeeze the lever underneath and slide that section right out. Makes it much easier to get bb in n out and when you want, the whole tray just slides off, its on a track, very ez!by bobbberz8/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THE FRONT SLIDES OFF, THE REST CAN BE TWISTED OFF IF U WANT IT REMOVED.by LOOPES8/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Katie, The tray should snap apart. If you are having trouble with this function please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Department at www.summerinfant.com. Thank you for reaching out!by Summer Infant7/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?