Customers also bought these products
- $11.99 List price $24.99Save $13.00
- Reduced Price$28.89 List price $39.95Save $11.06
Summer Escapes 80" x 22" Quick Set Swimming Pool
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Have a blast this summer and keep cool with the 6'8" x 1'10" Inflatable Quick-Set Swimming Pool. A reliable PVC construction ensures this inflatable swimming pool will last. The whole family will enjoy lounging around in the pool and keeping cool on the days the temperature rises. Two molded-in cup holders allow you to keep your drinks up off the ground. This inflatable pool features a double-valve intake with free-flow exhaust valves.
6'8" x 1'10" Inflatable Quick-Set Swimming Pool:
- 6'8" diameter x 1'10"H
- Double-valve intake with free-flow exhaust valves (air pump not included)
- Features 2 molded-in cup holders
- PVC construction
- No assembly required
|Color:||White , Blue|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||5 to 7 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||M-P17-0203|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.38 x 4.88 x 7.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Kathy V=(Pi)x(radius squared)x(height) V=3.14*160*22 V=11,058 cubic inches V=47.87 gallons to fill pool to brim. Roughly.by nicholasIII7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Kathy, The pool is actually MUCH larger than advertised. It is not 3'8" around - it's closer to 6' around. Never got a chance to fill it up and I returned it. It was too large for my small space. Jackby JackinFlorida7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Just under 2 feet deepby Camrod117/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?