Check out these related products
- from $19.59
- from $26.19
- from $10.09
Catalina Suddenly Slim Women's Full Coverage Swimdress Swimsuit
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get sassy summer style with this Suddenly Slim by Catalina women's full coverage swimdress swimsuit. It shapes while still keeping you comfortable thanks to the stretchy material and flattering silhouette. Pair with sandals and sunglasses for a chic look by the water.
Suddenly Slim by Catalina Women's Full Coverage Swimdress Swimsuit:
- Body: 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Inserts: 83% polyester, 17% spandex
- Under panel/pants: 69% nylon 31% spandex
- Shoulder straps
- Twist accents on center front
- Lightly padded cups
- Loose bottom
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Hand wash, cool clear water, line dry, do not iron, do not bleach
|Color:||Multicolor , Black|
|Fabric Content:||body: 95% polyester 5% spandex , inserts: 83% polyester 17% spandex|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I wear a size 6 and ordered the small, which is for sizes 4-6. The fit was great, slightly snug but not tight which is good because it will loosen when wet.by Abuela486/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It runs alittle big...I went down a size just because when a swim suit gets wet it tends to stretch...it's alittle tight on the shoulders until it gets wet !!!by JEK055/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is true to size. I am a size 8 and I bought a medium. It fits a tiny bit short in the torso but it feels fine.by JOOLZ29/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am between a 12 and 14 and got the large and it fits great.by linjess4/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear size 18 pants and the XL in this suit fits perfectly. True to size.by Song69Bird4/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say its pretty accurate, I'm a size 8 and i ordered a medium and it fits greatby jlcolli4/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sweetyface- This IS the suit for you! I have the same problem and the length is perfect. Best suit I have ever purchased.by julie08175/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the same problem. I think you will be happy with the coverage. I am 5'3 and for me it was too long.by milfordmom054/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The skirt comes down just below butt cheeks. I wear a pair of black swim shorts underneath to cover my thighsby violetm4/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes..this is the suit for you. Hides enough thigh. No coverups needed.by Song69Bird4/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely, 5'3 and with a similar body shape as you described and orders medium, and it comes down to 2-3 inches from my knees, hope this helpedby jlcolli4/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well I'm answering my own question folks...I just received this suit and tried it on was very very pleased with the fit! I got the large ...I'm 5'4 and the length is perfect..comes past my hips which is what I wanted..nice snug yet comfy fit..love it!by sweetyface5/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so..xlarge is women's and 1x is usually women's plus size. I'm 5'4 175 lbs and the large fits perfect. Not too tight but just enough to hold me inby sweetyface5/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No..1X is larger a bit more roomier.by Song69Bird5/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?