Consider these popular products
Catalina Suddenly Slim Women's Shirred Halter Swimsuit
About this item
About this item
Get sassy summer style with this Suddenly Slim women's shirred halter swimsuit. It shapes while still keeping you comfortable thanks to the stretchy material and flattering silhouette. Pair with sandals and sunglasses for a chic look by the water.
Suddenly Slim by Catalina Women's Shirred Halter Swimsuit:
- 82% nylon / 18% spandex
- Pull-on style
- Halter ties
- Sweetheart neckline
- Shirring on sides
- Lightly padded cups
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Hand wash, cool clear water, line dry, do not iron, do not bleach
|Color:||Red , Multicolor|
|Fabric Content:||Front: 82 NY 18 SP: Back: 56 SP 44 NY|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
- It holds up fine it you take care of it. Rinse off the chlorine when you're finished and squeeze out the water. Let it dry fully in between swims. I suggest buying 2 of them if you're swimming 5X a week every week of the year just in case . Just as an FYI this isn't a serious swimmer's suit. It wears well, but not what you would want for a swim meet.by michelemania2/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i use this for a water exercise class im in twice a week i wear it. i have had it for a few months now, and i rinse it out in cold water after i get out of the pool each time, and i have had no issues with mine, it's looks just as nice as the day i bought it.by misshopsalot11/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Catalina suit that I bought in March has not faded or worn in the 7 months I have used it, 5 days a week. I had high hopes for the red suit but it didn't fit me well enough to keep it.by NotSoBigMamma10/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not know, I have a saltwater pool. Although I just got back from 3 weeks in Nevada where I wore this suit several times and it looks just as good as when I bought it. 3 weeks isn't long enough to make a call on.by Vodkafairy10/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. This is the most flattering swimsuit imaginable. Buy it while it's in stock and you will not regret it. The sizing is accurate and the fit is fantastic. I wish they hadn't run out in my size. I'd buy more if I could.by michelemania2/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All I can say is that it shaped everything nicely and made everything look great! I have never felt so confident in a bathing suite before.by GreatfullGal1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?