Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$17.33 List price $24.69Save $7.36
- from $14.48
- Reduced Price$21.99 List price $64.00Save $42.01
- Reduced Price$31.94 List price $38.33Save $6.39
- Reduced Price$18.66 List price $54.54Save $35.88
- from $16.15
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Suddenly Slim by Catalina Women's Slimming Shirred Halter One-Piece Swimsuit:
- Halter one-piece bathing suit is retro
- Nylon/spandex blend
- Halter ties
- Slight sweetheart neckline
- Twist detail on center chest
- Lightly padded cups
- Shirring on sides
- Faux dress flap in front
- Tummy control
- Full coverage
- Hand wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Hand wash, cool clear water, line dry, do not iron, do not bleach
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||Front: 82 NY 18 SP: Back: 56 SP 44 NY|
|Clothing Size:||S (4-6)|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would say go with a L... nothing worse than a loose swim suit!by michelleandgrace7/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'7" and weigh about 190 and mine is a size XL - fits perfectly. I would say you would be safe with a L.by MistikalS7/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say large.. I am 5'7 150 and own a large. I am wishing I would have tried a medium, because the large is a bit loose. this particular fabric doesn't seem to get any tighter when wet, and being a little loose when wet is annoying.by oklahomom7/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a little heavier than u and I got the XL which fits just right but a little loose in the butt area which was ok with me but remeber that this is a slimming swimsuit so it has to be a bit tight as the bottom part that goes on ur stomache is kinda like a gertle to hide ur tummy. So if I were u I would go with the Large I hope that helpsby KBgirl7/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have this suit and love it. You should give it a try in your regular size. I don't know about the bust problem, but the shirring around the torso hides bulges pretty well.by purplekylady7/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutly!! I am about your size (my breast are bigger and I am shorter) but I rock this bathing suit. I always get compliments!! It is very flattering to my body too. It holds everything is place but doesn't suffocate. It is the best bathing suit I've had in a long long time. I would definitly recommend this to you. I also wear size 18/20 in jeans and I went with the 2X and it's a perfect fit. Hope this helps!!by BikiniMelonSunshine7/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am the same height and I am in a 16 and sometimes an 18. I bought the 16-18 and it was a little tight, but that was good to me helped hold things in. I wear about a 40D and the cups in the top are great they help support but you also need to make sure the halter is tied tight enough as well. It is a very cute suit. Good Luck.by Melissa301177/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had a gastric bypass and was 241 when I had it, so I understand. I would order an XL for sure, even at 138 lbs I have to order a large. You can easily return at any local store.by mfrchico9/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I looked at this suit too, but opted for different style, so no experience. BUT Catalina is a great brand (same as one I bought)...would suggest getting both and taking back the one that doesn't fit. Walmart is wonderfully understanding!by Sasanqua8/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products